Brush and debris pile burning in cold weather?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got your point, I'm not retarded

The smoke goes onto the air, are you dense? I think you inhaled too many tires
No you missed my point and there is no need for childish name calling. Since you seem to want to drive a point that has been well discussed here before what the heck have at it.

If I use a tire to burn a brush pile in Illinois is that a crime?

Yes, look at the screenshots I posted, I didn't miss your point, you seem to not realize it's ILLEGAL to burn tires...

Keep huffing those toxic fumes, I won't miss you when you get your 15 minutes on the news
Funny in Illinois so is smoking cigarettes in public, but neither of them is a crime.
Funny in Illinois so is me walking across my road with an axe in my hand but yet it is not a crime.
Funny in Illinois so is lighting off a bottle rocket but it is not a crime.

Try educating yourself before posting

Winter doesn't equal snow. It does, however, generally lead to lower humidity levels in much of the country. Del made a very good point.
Both you and Del are in the south. The OP is in New York and I am in Illinois. Both of which are in snow country. In fact I believe the OP is about to get hit hard with snow.

A few days back here.....

1704628251275.png

Funny in Illinois so is smoking cigarettes in public, but neither of them is a crime.
Funny in Illinois so is me walking across my road with an axe in my hand but yet it is not a crime.
Funny in Illinois so is lighting off a bottle rocket but it is not a crime.

Try educating yourself before posting
Who wants to tell him where the dirty recycling goes, or the surplus of plastic bags. Most of that is sent to an industrial incinerator as fuel.
They just "scrub" the exhaust.

Who wants to tell him where the dirty recycling goes, or the surplus of plastic bags. Most of that is sent to an industrial incinerator as fuel.
into the same landfill, my property literally connects to the city dump, I go there quite often to dispose of brush
if you burn hot enough, most things burn clean, a bare tire wont, ever see a diesel engine with too much fuel and not enough air? not burning hot and lots of smoke

into the same landfill, my property literally connects to the city dump, I go there quite often to dispose of brush
if you burn hot enough, most things burn clean, a bare tire wont, ever see a diesel engine with too much fuel and not enough air? not burning hot and lots of smoke
You can burn tires hot enough with the same results.

Decades ago when I was off for summers from teaching I worked in an alcohol plant that was deemed the biggest polluter in Iowa. Today the entire Maltrin plant warehouse truck lot is a a huge facility that is supposed to "scrub" emissions. Funny all the Maltrin plant did was emit steam. The south 200 acres where the coal plant was is where the pollution came from.

Great job EPA

So you dump your problems on the taxpayers of the city...............who would have thunk it!

Decades ago when I was off for summers from teaching I worked in an alcohol plant that was deemed the biggest polluter in Iowa. Today the entire Maltrin plant warehouse truck lot is a a huge facility that is supposed to "scrub" emissions. Funny all the Maltrin plant did was emit steam. The south 200 acres where the coal plant was is where the pollution came from.

Great job EPA
You were a teacher?!?

Latest posts

Back