Brush and debris pile burning in cold weather?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two day defensible-space job on the heels of several inches of rain. Did most of the burning around the house and outbuildings yesterday.
Looks like a good job for some 41% Glyphosate, spray it high on the bushes to get them and it won't affect what grass is there as much. If you want a good kill that will help get rid of the poison oak, spray it all good. Make clearing brush much easier, the 41% Glyphosate shouldn't hurt the big trees. We used it all the time with spot spraying in pines and hardwoods. We mixed it 2oz per gallon and that will give you a slow kill. Seems to work as good as the higher application of 4oz per gallon they label for woody small trees and brush , just kills much slower.

not really, I don't sit there inhaling burn tires every day so my brain isn't rotting away like yours seems to be
You are immature. I hope someday you grow up but sadly we have gents near 70 here that are the same.

not really, I don't sit there inhaling burn tires every day so my brain isn't rotting away like yours seems to be
This is not the P and R forum so it would be nice if you had something productive to add that might be of assistance to the OP.

Looks like Bill is stuck in a feedback loop, maybe he is a bot...
No I am sick of the trolls following me. This is a great site where great folks can help each other. We will not all agree but such is life. The OP came here with some honest questions but several of you have attempted to turn an informational sharing thread into a disrespectful, insulting, and name calling "fest". I find that very unbecoming and quite rude. It is my opinion if you or others want to engage in that type of activity the P&R forum is where you need to good. To this date I have not seen you,..... @TheJollyLogger @ZinTrees or @Mökkimies over there. Although name calling and disrespect is not allowed over there either at least you would not be disrupting a man's thread looking for help.

No I am sick of the trolls following me. This is a great site where great folks can help each other. We will not all agree but such is life. The OP came here with some honest questions but several of you have attempted to turn an informational sharing thread into a disrespectful, insulting, and name calling "fest". I find that very unbecoming and quite rude. It is my opinion if you or others want to engage in that type of activity the P&R forum is where you need to good. To this date I have not seen you,..... @TheJollyLogger @ZinTrees or @Mökkimies over there. Although name calling and disrespect is not allowed over there either at least you would not be disrupting a man's thread looking for help.
No Bill, you won't find us in the P and R forum. This is the homeowners helper forum, where homeowners ask pros for advice. If you want to burn tires, go do it over at P and R.

No Bill, you won't find us in the P and R forum. This is the homeowners helper forum, where homeowners ask pros for advice. If you want to burn tires, go do it over at P and R.
Seriously, whats Bill doing here anyways, as you mentioned, this is for pros to give advise, is he a pro or a homeowner who cut a tree for a neighbor 30 years ago?

Back