Brush and debris pile burning in cold weather?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Bill, you won't find us in the P and R forum. This is the homeowners helper forum, where homeowners ask pros for advice. If you want to burn tires, go do it over at P and R.
So then try to help the OP instead of trolling me and posting insults. Try to help the OP. Many of us have, you have chosen insults.

Seriously, whats Bill doing here anyways, as you mentioned, this is for pros to give advise, is he a pro or a homeowner who cut a tree for a neighbor 30 years ago?
He's being a copycat and trying out a technique I used on him and his bud earlier in P&R - only it ain't working out for him very well.
:laughing:

What qualifies you as a "pro"?
years of doing tree work professionally, owning a business in the field, training and certifications including EHAP and aerial lift operator, managing employees, scheduling jobs, operating saws, climbing, selling jobs, etc

what qualifies you?

years of doing tree work professionally, owning a business in the field, training and certifications including EHAP and aerial lift operator, managing employees, scheduling jobs, operating saws, climbing, selling jobs, etc

what qualifies you?
I believe others have said you were quite young so that seems odd.

With that being said then with your "years of experience" I would think you could add something productive instead of destructive.

So then try to help the OP instead of trolling me and posting insults. Try to help the OP. Many of us have, you have chosen insults.
Bill, the op got plenty of good advice from us... then you jumped on here with this burning tire nonsense and derailed the thread. Stop projecting... unlike P and R, here facts matter, and if you're recommending poor or unsafe practices you will get called on it.

He got good advice from folks but you jumped on here trolling me with insults. My methods are tried true, and proven. If you do not like them then that is your choice but that does not give you any right to troll and insult me. Go review how many negative posts you and a couple others have directed to me that provided zero help to the OP.

Then you and others set out on a campaign of trolling and insults. You do not agree with me mine. No need for your actions PERIOD!!

I have been very successfully burning brush and dozer piles for many, many decades.

The OP got all the help they needed about 6 1/2 years ago. If he hasn't gotten that pile burned up by now, no amount of advice here is ever going to help him.
The OP started the thread January 3, 2024 which was 86 days ago.

I will answer any clear concise, and to the point question.

Do you have something productive to add to he thread

Back