Building roads in wetlands

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you could People Up, and eventually it might get shortened to Peep Up, or something shorter, and that might could be misconstrued. How about Dog Up? Or Kitty Up? Or My Little Pony Up?

Now that I've been thinking on such deep subjects, I believe that doilies are crocheted. NOT knitted.
You too, can go to a knitting and crocheting group and doze off.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Well, you could People Up, and eventually it might get shortened to Peep Up, or something shorter, and that might could be misconstrued. How about Dog Up? Or Kitty Up? Or My Little Pony Up?

Now that I've been thinking on such deep subjects, I believe that doilies are crocheted. NOT knitted.
You too, can go to a knitting and crocheting group and doze off.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I think I'll pass 'cause, truth be told, I don't really know just exactly what a doily is anyway.

You should know all about that. When you were posting in the Commercial tree care section and you got busted by the experienced guys there for running your mouth about things you knew nothing about they nailed you pretty good. And they should have.

People who have opinions will have those opinions argued with. If you can't handle that maybe the Doily Knitting and Kitten Cuddling threads might be more your speed.

You realy want to start that again?

Until you meet me, look over my business files and maybe spend a day in the trees with me you have no right or qualifications to judge me in any way and the same is true of the OP of this thread.

ETA
Then again you are the mod so you have access to a member's IP address so I suppose that gives you some insight the rest of us don't have. But still, Don't be selfish share your remote-viewing/ fortune telling abilities with the rest of us so we can all buy winning lottery tickets.

Sod Breaker

Last edited:
I think I'll pass 'cause, truth be told, I don't really know just exactly what a doily is anyway.

They are those crocheted in a circle almost like lace things that old people put on the arms and backs of chairs, so the Grecian Formula doesn't stain the furniture, or so the holes in the backs and arms of chairs are hidden. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Yup. Thank you, that's our job here. We listen to what anyone has to say for a while here. When they show their ass, we call em on it. They then have the choice, either ManUp or go away. Don't matter to most of us. Kinda like being tried by fire.

Andy

Just like bein out in the brush. If you can't hack it real fast your off the show. This is how you cull the herd. :hmm3grin2orange:

:popcorn::ices_rofl::laugh: i'm bored. ha! winters comin. the fevers comin.

LOL

"mouth breathers", that one stumped me. never heard that before.
expect i'll have to be on the lookout now for that one.
what about "nose breathers" ?

maybe a new roll of tin foil needs to be had for the winter.

any advice ?

Wow shoulda tuned into this thread when it started some good entertainment here

Yup, it's always fun when somebody asks for "advice" when what he really wants is validation for what he's already decided to do. When the validation isn't forthcoming they tend to get a little grumpy and defensive, don't they?

I read here for education. I read here for entertainment.

This thread went under entertainment on pg 2 for me.

I, for one, will continue to visit the thread. I will not offer anything useful.

I just flicked through the start of this thread to refresh myself on how this hissy fit started, and thought this was kinda interesting:

Less than two months later the guy got all pissed off and left when other members told him that they thought his plan of playing the eminent domain card was not cool?
The flip side of that is when you are stupid enough to take a fruit loop neighbour at his word and spend thousands of $ building a link road to his nice forestry road and when you are about ready to roll wood along it he wakes up one day and decides to be offended by something you haven't done yet but according to him sure will soon enough.

So you are thousands of $ in a hole and no road to show for it and have to spend time and $ getting wood out the long way. Even if a legal agreement was drawn up, enforcing it would cost more time and $ than it's worth.

Lesson learned.

I've never wanted to do eminent domain, and I still don't. That's a very last resort which I haven't come to yet. There's still other options left to pursue.

If you have an issue with me, feel free to add me to your ignore list.

Latest posts

Back