BUYER BEWARE RS Saws LLC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who got ripped by this scumbag need to file criminal complaints.

Does he use a physical address or P.O. box?

USPS mail fraud
Its people doing nothing that keeps these crooks in business, if anyone has his details
they should pass it on to the police, I once gave the details / address of a company to
the UK Police, and I don't even live in the UK, they visited said company, and said company
began to be decent, and my refund was processed asap, in no small part owing to the credit
card people also taking offense with me being charged for a product that did not exist,
it takes effort, but if you don't go at them with all you got they just keep on crooking.

Its people doing nothing that keeps these crooks in business, if anyone has his details
they should pass it on to the police, I once gave the details / address of a company to
the UK Police, and I don't even live in the UK, they visited said company, and said company
began to be decent, and my refund was processed asap, in no small part owing to the credit
card people also taking offense with me being charged for a product that did not exist,
it takes effort, but if you don't go at them with all you got they just keep on crooking.
A lot of Police don't care about small stuff.

I didn't figure Darin allowed anyone to be able to actually ban someone from the forum Jerry.
The site owners do the permanent banning and they require proof of theft or misdeeds. You know how this works, we have worked on such cases in the past.

A lot of Police don't care about small stuff.
That's why I made big enough and pointed out that am not going away.
The UK police have a special fraud line / unit, if I recall I sent my very detailed email there.
I did some investigating myself first, found out I was not the only one being tricked by this company.
They had a website, and for the first time ever, I did not look into their contact section, If I had done I
would have noticed the absence of a contact number, oh they had a sales number that only dealt with
placing orders, but were not interested in chasing up order for products they advertised that did not exist.
I waited two weeks on an order that should have taken 4 days to reach me, then when I contacted the company, they told me the product was not in stock, I mailed back asking for a refund, this refund they
would get to in time as they had an extraordinary high workload, and delays were going to leave put my
refund outside the company s own refund period, I smelled a rat, and got dug into them, I reported them for fraud to the police, as they would not de list the product, even after admitting they did not have it nor could they get it, so I contacted the police, I contacted their web host and told them they were performing acts of fraud, and added the paperwork to prove it, I contacted trading standards and my
credit card people and trust pilot, where I found out these crooks were really difficult to deal with, and that people were actually waiting up to a year on a product or a refund.
The crooks did not know what hit them, all those agencies were at their door, wasn't long before they changed their attitude, and I would have had no trouble sending someone to say hello to them in person,
it really gets me when ass ho^^s just keep on as if they did nothing wrong, other than that I am a civil person who will help anyone and expects nothing in return, but I do hate bullies and me me me
types who care about no one else other than themselves.

That's why I made big enough and pointed out that am not going away.
The UK police have a special fraud line / unit, if I recall I sent my very detailed email there.
I did some investigating myself first, found out I was not the only one being tricked by this company.
They had a website, and for the first time ever, I did not look into their contact section, If I had done I
would have noticed the absence of a contact number, oh they had a sales number that only dealt with
placing orders, but were not interested in chasing up order for products they advertised that did not exist.
I waited two weeks on an order that should have taken 4 days to reach me, then when I contacted the company, they told me the product was not in stock, I mailed back asking for a refund, this refund they
would get to in time as they had an extraordinary high workload, and delays were going to leave put my
refund outside the company s own refund period, I smelled a rat, and got dug into them, I reported them for fraud to the police, as they would not de list the product, even after admitting they did not have it nor could they get it, so I contacted the police, I contacted their web host and told them they were performing acts of fraud, and added the paperwork to prove it, I contacted trading standards and my
credit card people and trust pilot, where I found out these crooks were really difficult to deal with, and that people were actually waiting up to a year on a product or a refund.
The crooks did not know what hit them, all those agencies were at their door, wasn't long before they changed their attitude, and I would have had no trouble sending someone to say hello to them in person,
it really gets me when ass ho^^s just keep on as if they did nothing wrong, other than that I am a civil person who will help anyone and expects nothing in return, but I do hate bullies and me me me
types who care about no one else other than themselves.
Was that company RS Saw LLC?

Latest posts

Back