Buying in Bulk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickytree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I love to buy in bulk and save money. Prices at saw shops is extreeme to say the least. $13 for a scrench.chains, bars, oil. I just bought my first 5 gallon pail of oregon 2 cycle mix. does 250 gallons of mix. should be good for awhile. I also make my own chains up which ends up to be about 15 bucks a 20" chain,bars 25 bucks good ones too, and I buy all the same saws so I gots a parts supply.

Did you say that you actually paid for a scrench?

Yes but I paid 3 bucks from Baileys. Tailgate was down and lost my box'o'tools. with a new stump vise too..oh well never used it anyways.

where do you get your screnches? under your pillow? I don't buy saws locally so they ain't gonna give them for free. I don't care about a couple bucks with all the money I save buying from Bailey's.

Last edited:
I hope I didn't insult you. I guess I always took screnches for granted. I think most of the one I have came with the saws, usually get a kit. I don't really like them, I mean they are Ok and work but its no Snap-on ratchet. And it looked like you said you paid 13 for it which really blew my mind.

I hope I didn't insult you. I guess I always took screnches for granted. I think most of the one I have came with the saws, usually get a kit. I don't really like them, I mean they are Ok and work but its no Snap-on ratchet. And it looked like you said you paid 13 for it which really blew my mind.

Sorry no that's what the girls at the shop first said what they charge. She said she would charge me $8.00 stihl too much... know what I mean...

Back