Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you guys want a piece of me, is that what's going on here?:msp_sneaky:

2 and 3, please. I've had just about all I can stand of 11. :D

cow-full-butcher.jpg

to the O.P., i would like to order several sets of rings, and a few Meteor P/c sets, please drop ship them to Franklin,Ohio............i will p/m the addy to you.

to the O.P., i would like to order several sets of rings, and a few Meteor P/c sets, please drop ship them to Franklin,Ohio............i will p/m the addy to you.

And there you go. Please let us know what you think of the whole experience. I've placed quite a few orders so far and have been pleased.

And there you go. Please let us know what you think of the whole experience. I've placed quite a few orders so far and have been pleased.
i will do so, but they are not exactly for me. sort of a last minute gift idea for an extra special person:msp_smile:

So these fools butcher a whole animal and don't have tenderloin on the menu...Christ, it reminds me of going to my favorite butchers during the holidays and watching people who don't know a Porterhouse from a log cabin spend big bucks on cuts of beef they have no clue how to prepare.

So these fools butcher a whole animal and don't have tenderloin on the menu...Christ, it reminds me of going to my favorite butchers during the holidays and watching people who don't know a Porterhouse from a log cabin spend big bucks on cuts of beef they have no clue how to prepare.

If you have Porterhouse and Tbone cuts you won't have the filet, it will be part of the other two.

Back