Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swamp ass?

images

That's aftermarket swamp ass........just so ya know. :msp_unsure:

This thread is about one level from a discussion of missing cylinder fins! glad I'm leaving to go raccoon hunting in a bit with assault rifles that have horrible sideways balance and make a loud Echo in the forest, especially near all those killer trees.

This thread is about one level from a discussion of missing cylinder fins! glad I'm leaving to go raccoon hunting in a bit with assault rifles that have horrible sideways balance and make a loud Echo in the forest, especially near all those killer trees.

You better watch out RAMBO!!!

You must be a awful shot to need all those rounds!!!!!!

Speaking of coon hunting....

A front is coming through tonight and right now it's 45 out... I might help the wife get the kids to bed and go shining for coon:rock:

Speaking of coon hunting....

A front is coming through tonight and right now it's 45 out... I might help the wife get the kids to bed and go shining for coon:rock:

I managed to get one coon and three ash trees before the wind picked up and they stopped running about, that front came in quick and the deep woods is no place to be in that stuff.

after all thats been said, i'll put a list together and give a member a shot. i'm 50% price 50% service. i have no prob working with some one trying to make an honest buck. and i had no prob understanding what the op is trying to accomplish.

Yes Sir,

Mr Watson contacted me with a offer, now that's a man of his word.

Yes Sir,

Mr Watson contacted me with a offer, now that's a man of his word.

I don't think his word was ever questioned. At least not to me anyway. He was very prompt in replying to me a couple weeks ago. This whole mess started with a discrepancy between the price listed on his website, and what he said, that's all, at least that's how I saw it. Just a little confusion, not like that's never happened here on AS before, right Brad!:hmm3grin2orange:

That statement must be a case of typing too fast and not thinking before typing...............:hmm3grin2orange:

I remember my Dad saying to me once "don't let that box car mouth write a check that tin can ass can't cash". :msp_thumbup:

Back