Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......If your felling skills are weak, does it leave you "careless" or "clueless"?

Yup. Just because you can put a saw to a tree and gnaw on it long enough so that it eventually gives up and falls down doesn't mean you have skills.

Lack of skills and being careless and not realizing either one is usually painful...or fatal.

Dennis has seen it...so have I.

am kinda curious how a modded aftermarket cylinder does against an oem modded one done by the same builder ,if the timing #s are the same and port sizes when done ,why would they run any different ?

It wouldn't - but in some cases you can't do the same, because of differences in design + it may be more work, as the transfers some times are narrower. Also, there could be differences that affect how long it will last, like plating quality.

Last edited:
Yup. Just because you can put a saw to a tree and gnaw on it long enough so that it eventually gives up and falls down doesn't mean you have skills.

Lack of skills and being careless and not realizing either one is usually painful...or fatal.

Dennis has seen it...so have I.

That's why I figure I'm better off just cutting trees that are on the ground in my woods:msp_unsure:

I figure that's better for me

Well we can certainly hijack this bad boy if it seems to need it.

Anybody want pie?

Or a crying towel?:msp_rolleyes:

Pumpkin pie maybe.

pumpkin%20pie.jpg

You're welcome. :rock:

Latest posts

Back