Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your doing just fine. Now get the big can of "Raid" out and have at them bugs!!

watsonr.......Spray heavy for the "Ohio Black and Blue Chainsaw Bug"

IMG8600-M.jpg

...He has a ton for experience that I don't... everybody starts somewhere don't we? Thanks Neal and to the rest of you... work with me and I'll work with you... a little patience goes along way.

I wish you the best. I am a firm believer in the the free-market model, and that when it is allowed to work the customer ultimately wins. That is not to say that there aren't hiccups along the way and that the cylical swings don't make it out of kilter at times, but competition means the best survive, and do so by offering the customer something the others don't.

I wish you the best. I am a firm believer in the the free-market model, and that when it is allowed to work the customer ultimately wins. That is not to say that there aren't hiccups along the way and that the cylical swings don't make it out of kilter at times, but competition means the best survive, and do so by offering the customer something the others don't.

And with huge numbers of guys looking to help improve... thank you!

Your right Troll... I am a sponsor and that entitles me to put anything on my site I see fit... someone else's site link included.. .

OK, if both the AS and that non-sponsor in question is happy with that - but it still doesn't look smart to link up another site with lower prices, at the same time as you claim to have the lowest ones...

Hopefully you will have it fixed.

Last edited:
OK, if both the AS and that non-sponsor is happy with that - but it still doesn't look smart to link up another site with lower prices, at the same time as you claim to have the lowest ones...

He is charging more for shipping if I'm seeing it correctly.. overall my is lower, at least that's the goal and I may have made a mistake.. you can PM me and I'll look closer.

My price is negotiable on every item, PM me and we can discuss, at least let me match him and beat his shipping!

Maybe not smart in every situation, buy your looking at my site and I will beat him if you give me the chance.

Randy, don't get caught up in the negotiating/pricing conundrum. My brother owns a successful pinestraw operation, and I have learned a lot by watching him. He learned long ago to set your price at a reasonable profit, offer the best customer service, and don't sweat it if you don't make every sale. I have always likened it to the guy at the bar that is desperate to pick up a girl and his lack of confidence turns them away. Whereas, the confident/arrogant guy seems to always get lucky.

watsonr.......Spray heavy for the "Ohio Black and Blue Chainsaw Bug"

IMG8600-M.jpg

That's a nice one! Whos face and what hit it?

This thread reads more like a board meeting of business practices the company needs to iron out??? REALLY? I thought this was a website for CAD fools to drool, maybe not.

"someday is not even in sight if I do nothing!" who's quote is that cause it's a damn good one?

""I have always likened it to the guy at the bar that is desperate to pick up a girl and his lack of confidence turns them away. Whereas, the confident/arrogant guy seems to always get lucky.""

My son was taught this by me. I was a slow learner in that department, but I learned never the less.

Tell ya what, to the OP, send me over a list of parts you have available and maybe we do some buss. I want customer service and FAST arrival. More so than that I want someone who backs up what they sell and has no problems fixing things within their control. One last note to this is, don't BS me on where it came from or who made it. Just be "straight up" cause when I do find out the truth you will never get another cent from me. Best price , best ship or whatever, your done.

All this BS and no one even made a reference to how well made a Caber ring is...

We're thinking of putting "does not play well with other children" in the list of possible infractions.

Thomas1 and Brad...you listening?

Phew, I'm glad I play good with others:msp_rolleyes: I don't need any more rules to abide by:)

I have a hard time with rule #1

What's rule #1?

Just for a FYI

I'm ordering from watsonr because his prices is cheaper than what I have found on the net to date

This isn't the first time I've dealt with watsonr either :msp_wink:

Last edited:
That's our very own Brad Snelling. His enthusiasm overcame his skill level and a tree attacked him.

No discussion needed. Your right about that.

That's what you get for picking on plants? Geez, I 'd hate to see what happens if say sumtin bout somebody stuff.

This place is ruff. Like a bunch of ol' ladies in the city hashing out #### that happened back in 62' LMFAO!

I'm outa here. Time to go make some more doughnuts I mean firewood.

Last edited:
No discussion needed. Your right about that.

That's what you get for picking on plants? Geez, I 'd hate to see what happens if say sumtin bout somebody stuff.

This place is ruff. Like a bunch of ol' ladies in the city hashing out #### that happened back in 62' LMFAO!

Best I ever heard was RandyMac;

"a trees' sole mission in life is to kill whatever brings it down"

am kinda curious how a modded aftermarket cylinder does against an oem modded one done by the same builder ,if the timing #s are the same and port sizes when done ,why would they run any different ?

Latest posts

Back