CAD is bad,, i traded my 372xp for these

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
dang cad is sooo bad i was getting the shakes so i traded my masterminded 372 for these,, now i will have something to work on for a day or 2,, least i got my cad fix for at least a week or so,, i am hoping the pawn shop will have something saturday

View attachment 281784

Love ya man. Love your posts. You really crack me up. That all being said you traded your Masterminded 372xp for that crap!!!! What is that about 50 bucks worth of saws? Please tell me your just kidding!!!:crazy1:

dang cad is sooo bad i was getting the shakes so i traded my masterminded 372 for these,, now i will have something to work on for a day or 2,, least i got my cad fix for at least a week or so,, i am hoping the pawn shop will have something saturday

View attachment 281784

How much cash did you have to throw in?

How much cash did you have to throw in?

luckly none but i did had to drive 64 miles round trip for the trade,, the 372 was a runner,,i know,, this cad thing is costing me,, here is the vid of it
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/10aUUxoPl18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok, so you gave him the 372 and he gave you the pile of throw aways PLUS four snakies to spend a fun filled evening with. Maybe then I could understand.

The pickup truck was included with the 3 saws, right:msp_confused:

the only logical explanation for this is that scott is messing with us. no way would he trade that 372 for those junkers. that's probably enough to negative rep if he really did ;) there must be some paper or another item he didn't bother to mention.

Let me know next time, I got a bunch of crappers I will trade you. You must have been sniffing too much carb cleaner.

Back