Can it still cure cancer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a peace offering from my newest tree service customer yesterday. I have seen some pancakes, but I think this is the worst. 2 Months old. What a shame. I think I might salvage the carb and the flywheel nut LOL.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anyone else wanna share some flat saw pics?

That's exactly the reason I keep my Stihl in one shed and the Husky in the other, looks like a Husky got hold of it.:chainsaw:

Looks more like a skidder got ahold of it. My brother did something similar to his olf 036 with a JD skidder, never saw it till the pieces started showing up in the mud underneath.

Scott

"Physician, heal thyself!" crickets.........crickets.....

OK, then, "Lazarus come forth!"........crickets.......crickets.......

Hmmm, that didn't work either. It's still sitting there in pieces. Guess, I'll stick with my 440.

If you have CAD, buy Stihl saws. They will be easier to sell when you finally come to your senses.

That's really funny! Rep sent. :greenchainsaw:

Scott

Smashie, smashie. Whelp, that was a not for profit job. At least nobody got hurt. Apparently the ms361 does not have enough clairvoyance to get out of the way. That pelt might make for a good a good wall hanger. Pop it up on ebay and see what it will fetch.

C'mon guys, anyone else have some smashed saw pics? Everyone loves pics!
I dont have any pictures but i have a 660 and 385 that look pretty much the same . Its better a saw than a man.Oh i forgot about the almost brand new 395 that got ran over by the skidder. The 385 took a ride do a steap frozen hill under a hard maple.The 660
got under a white oak when the hinge broke and it kicked of the stump.

Hmmm... I have so many funny little jokes to say to this...

I usually try to take the muffler off when I punch the holes for my muff mods...

I prefer to use a wrench and hand tools to disasemble my engines for repair or port...

gosh darnit kenny how many times do I have to tell you that you use a wheel chock not the chain saw to block the wheels on the backhoe

Its mearly a flesh wound...

:monkey:

those jokes outa the way... its a shame... I Just got a 361 a few weeks ago for some work around the house, She is a real beaut!

If I were a chainsaw!

That is how I want to go!

Like a warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys, maybe this thing can cure cancer. I started to tear the MS-pancake down. The top end survived the smash with only one chipped fin. The crank appears to be straight also.

Anyone got a line on a 361 needing a top and/or bottom end? I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

A few "after" pics. Still working of getting the muffler off. The one bolt tube is caved in and I can't get a driver in there. Probably going to have to cut the muffler apart to get it off.

attachment.php

Piston is still good!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I say fix it up. Looks for the parts used on ebay. Imagine the stories you could tell.:clap:

woow!! that tops my buddys saw , sorry no pics but he ran his 260 over with his truck fully loaded not once but twice :jawdrop:, the first time was when he left the cutting area and again when he realized he was one saw short , he quickly drove back to the woods and ran it over again !! it still runs the local dealer had to order allot of parts

Sorry, no pics, but I had one that looked about as bad. A lady customer came out to ask me a question. She walked up under the tree on the side walk. Just as I was getting ready to say let's not stand under the tree while talking, there was a green explosion at our feet. The safety strap on our climbers belt broke dropping his Poulin about 90 feet. That was back when they made good saws out of aluminium. She got all shook up and said didn't that scare you? I said, no, it's too late to be scared now. If I'd known it was coming, I'd have been real scared, Joe

Back