Can use Prayer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
here lately i have not told anyone but my throat has been hurting for a period of 2 months dont know what is causing it etc. but i ask you all to pray for me sometimes we have to reach out to others to get the help we need bill collection agencys call me every day harrass me over the phone seems like all they are concerned about is getting there $ they do not care about the person on the other side of the phone line facing this bankruptcy thing has me worried i may loose everything i know what the folks will do with these old parts is they will throw them in trash can

times are hard and i know times are hard everywhere im just scared of what the doctors may say to me

i just have alot bothering me right now and can use someone to talk too about it someone with a good ear

thank you
calvin

Last edited:
here lately i have not told anyone but my throat has been hurting for a period of 2 months dont know what is causing it etc. but i ask you all to pray for me sometimes we have to reach out to others to get the help we need bill collection agencys call me every day harrass me over the phone seems like all they are concerned about is getting there $ they do not care about the person on the other side of the phone line facing this bankruptcy thing has me worried i may loose everything i know what the folks will do with these old parts is they will throw them in trash can

times are hard and i know times are hard everywhere im just scared of what the doctors may say to me

i just have alot bothering me right now and can use someone to talk too about it someone with a good ear

thank you
calvin

Hope you get well soon, so you can look foward to light after this depression.
My family and I will put in a prayer for you and you kin. God bless every one having to deal with hard times.

Without knowing your exact situation, I will relate my experience with such
times. When my wife was going through her brain tumor surgeries, the
bill collectors were calling non stop. Our insurance had a %10 deductable,
and needless to say, that %10 put me and my shop in town out of business.

The doctor's collectors were the most ruthless, which has me hating the medical industry since. I told my wife at that time, we will get through it,
we will just pay the needed stuff first, the others will wait. The
needed stuff were the electric bill, the water bill, baby food. Screw the
rest.
Looking at the website, it looks like it might be a huge drain, but I have
no idea of what you have going on, business wise.

Depending on how you have the old stuff inventoried, or if it is your
listed inventory at all, it might be a lot more value than you think. It won't
be of any value to your parts suppliers or creditors.

Send me a p.m. if you wish, perhaps I can give you some good ideas.

Hope things get better for you soon...

Be praying for you and family and hoping things will get better for you soon...With all the things going on with Dad and money just try to take care of yourself too..... Be thinkin of you ....

Calvin,

I will remember you in prayer and continue to support your business as best I can. Don't give up man!

Kevin

what ever is going on right now will pass. you will be stronger and life is gonna be good again. don't give up the fight. some where down the line it will turn out good. until then stay with it. here's praying for you man.

Prayers sent for you Calvin.

I know when I was going through a tough time about 10 years ago it made my throat hurt also. It was the stress that caused it . I hope that is all it is for you too. Better go see the doc just in case though

Danny

Last edited:
If anyone has heard of the currant trendy DVD and book 'Secrets , The Rules of Attraction?

As a currant study of mine proves that it is very Biblical, the sermon on the mount was focused on this principal, and the earliest time is was mentioned directly in the bible was in Proverbs: "So a man thinkith, so is he" , if anyone would like to share ideas on this, PM me , I have free LD after 7pm mtn time?

Hi Calvin,

Sounds like you are in the middle of some tough times. My first piece of advice is go see a doctor about your throat and get that off your mind. Whether the doctors opinion is good or bad news you are better off knowing than not knowing. if it's good news you can stop worrying, and if it's not maybe you can do something about it, but as it is now you can do nothing.

I have prostate cancer, and have had for 7 years. One doctor told me I would be dead in five. I had radiation and I am still here and doing well. SO GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Know that I am praying for you and your family; that God will have mercy on you, and lead you in the way you should go.

Clay

Calvin, your under some major stress, and more than likely that is the cause of your throat deal. Stress causes all kinds of crap.

Even my ex-wife said I was a good listener, so I'll try and give you a call. :clap:

went to doctor today

they said it looks irritated but nothing too serious told me to gargle salt water and said that snoring can cause throat and mouth to get dry and cause the throat to get irritated so stress causes this too ?
maybe its the dust particles in the air causing it ? then again it could be the nasal drainage

and coastal nc has dust oh on the parts i have i have decided i am going to auction them off and try to get as much out of them as i can

even though ebay charges a arm and leg now to just post a auction they charge almost 10.00 per auction just to put it on there my question is how would i get these parts sold without going thru ebay

i guess i can always put them n a bundle packaged deal on my store for a certain price

i just had a guy call me to place a order for the 4 13x5.00-6 tires i had on my homepage in the featured products so that is 30.00 that helps me out to reach my goal i need

and
Fish im open to some ideas on what to do about the inventory

calvin

oh thank you all for understanding my situation

Last edited:
even though ebay charges an arm and a leg now to just post an auction. They charge almost 10.00 per auction just to put it on there

Hey Fish, has ebay's fees really gone up this high? Last time I used them, I could add all the optional stuff they offered and not go over $5

Ian

Hang in there Calvin. I kind of know what you are going through. My sister has a very bad brain tumor and my Dad has prostate cancer but we continue to fight off all bad thought every day. Wish the best for you.

they said it looks irritated but nothing too serious told me to gargle salt water and said that snoring can cause throat and mouth to get dry and cause the throat to get irritated so stress causes this too ?
maybe its the dust particles in the air causing it ? then again it could be the nasal drainage

and coastal nc has dust oh on the parts i have i have decided i am going to auction them off and try to get as much out of them as i can

even though ebay charges a arm and leg now to just post a auction they charge almost 10.00 per auction just to put it on there my question is how would i get these parts sold without going thru ebay

i guess i can always put them n a bundle packaged deal on my store for a certain price

i just had a guy call me to place a order for the 4 13x5.00-6 tires i had on my homepage in the featured products so that is 30.00 that helps me out to reach my goal i need

and
Fish im open to some ideas on what to do about the inventory

calvin

oh thank you all for understanding my situation
Calvin where did you come up with it costing 10 bucks per listing. It usually cost me about a 1.00 per listing, depending on how many pictures I post. There will be a final value fee added on after you sell, but that cost will depend on what your item brings.

Calvin where did you come up with it costing 10 bucks per listing. It usually cost me about a 1.00 per listing, depending on how many pictures I post. There will be a final value fee added on after you sell, but that cost will depend on what your item brings.

i see what it is they add a fee to have a reserve on a auction item

if i remove the reserve it goes back to $ 0.15 cents listing fee

other wise it is $ 10.00 to have a reserve on it

what i will do is try and see what happens on the echo parts i may put a small lot just to see how much it brings in

Calvin, I will be needing a new piston and cylinder for my Mac PM605, airfilter, maybe a few gaskets too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back