Can we pllleeeeeaase stay on topic!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was to wash clothes would I ad the fabric softener to the load before,during,or after.

After. Definitely after.

As soon as it's done with the entire cycle, but for sure before you take the clothes out, dump in a bunch of fabric softener.

p.s. What is fabric softener?

Just sitting here watching the traffic go by. :Eye: :Eye:
:givebeer: :popcorn:

Last edited:
Does anyone else like Pumpernickel? I've always wondered if I was the only one.
Yes, the ultimate is dark pumpernickle, lightly toasted and buttered with a schmears of Keen's or hot Dijon and piled high with corned beef or smoke buffalo. Did you know there used to be millions of buffalo? People killed 'em.
:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

:givebeer: Ahhhhhhhh!

:cheers:

After. Definitely after.

As soon as it's done with the entire cycle, but for sure before you take the clothes out, dump in a bunch of fabric softener.

p.s. What is fabric softener?

I don't know, but the bottle says it is just as soft as a Husky

I intended to comment on your elephant thread but I just got a moustache hair caught in my beer tab. Now my eyes are watering and I'm just not gonna comment.

if you own a bbq with a hood, you can cook quite possibly the best whole chicken in the world.

1. wash and clean the chicken.
2. heat bbq with hood down.
3. open up a can of you favourite beer. hold the chicken upright and shove the can up its a$$. make sure its not guinees or kilkenny, unless you take the plastic widget out. also make sure it's a dead chicken.
4. balance the chicken upright on the bbq and cook away (lid down). the beer is absorbed into the chicken as it cooks. yum yum
5. when you get to the bottom of your 10th beer the chicken is done.

Enjoy! :angry:

Latest posts

Back