Cart for a Stihl TS-760

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TS-760 is a Stihl construction saw fitted with abrasive or diamond wheels. They are used for cutting concrete, cinder block, brick, steel, railroad rail, structural iron, etc.

The cart is used when cutting slots in concrete for expansion or break points. You use it to get a straight line with an even depth.

Rleonard said:
The TS-760 is a Stihl construction saw fitted with abrasive or diamond wheels. They are used for cutting concrete, cinder block, brick, steel, railroad rail, structural iron, etc.

The cart is used when cutting slots in concrete for expansion or break points. You use it to get a straight line with an even depth.

many thanks for the info, i was just curious and couldn't work out wot it was for,, i'll say it now before any one else does, dumb, dumb, dumb!,

mav

Rleonard said:
Ok, a bit off topic but these saws are such close cousins....
There is a cart on ebay;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320058670423
Will the 760 fit properly on it or is the cart only made for the smaller chop saw.

Bob

You just need to buy an adapter kit for each different saw type. All except the TS700/88 fit that cart. I have one, with the water tank - don't know how I worked without it!

Back