central mn (staples mn) gtg. early april...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What. It was tooo loud and can't hear what you type
First of all, 'Thank You' to the host and the others that helped organize this GTG. Great location. Lots of wood. Lots of saws. Low key, friendly atmosphere.
(Only problem is that I was trying to get rid of stuff and came home with more saws than I arrived with: even if only 'parts saws').

Will post some photos - some are duplicates of others, but maybe from a different angle.

PEOPLE

View attachment 497261
View attachment 497262
View attachment 497263
View attachment 497264
View attachment 497265

Philbert

Don't feel bad Philbert, I left home with four saws and arrived with eight. Dang craigslist.

GTG : get together:barbecue:, glad to go:rock2:, grouch to grins:), good times galore:happybanana:.

Friends and family ask me what are you doing this weekend?
I tell them I'm going to a GTG where they have a bunch of people running and showing chainsaws.
I listen to their response and look at their expressions and some think that it would be boring as looking at a rock collection.

I guess to each their own, I know my friend that attended was probably skeptical before we arrived. Returning home I asked what he thought about todays events.
His answer was that it was way beyond his expectation seeing all of us with our different saws pisreving and cutting and how friendly everybody was.
I'm sure he will tell some of our mutual friends what a great time it was and maybe encourage them to attend one in the future.

I myself am grateful to meet and become friends with all of you. One item of my bucket list is to attend GTG's from coast to coast and internationally.
The friends I have met and talked, bought, sold, swapped and exchanged information with I value greatly.:cheers:
The world needs to have a great big GTG of just being grateful and kind to others. The world would be a better place. :rock:

I tell them I'm going to a GTG where they have a bunch of people running and showing chainsaws.
I listen to their response and look at their expressions and some think that it would be boring as looking at a rock collection.

When I told my wife that Brad and I were going, she called us "knuckle-heads". I guess I am pretty proud of that name now that I have met all you knuckle-heads!!

Back