Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would try to make it, depending on the final date. Might bring another local AS member as well.

Jim

hey bill, order more than enough cants;)

last time we ran out. hope to see some fast saws there.

I may have up to 4 to run in the 100+ and maybe 3 in 0-100.

Everybody bring your big saws!! i want this one to be awesome like it usually is!

hey bill, order more than enough cants;)

last time we ran out. hope to see some fast saws there.

I may have up to 4 to run in the 100+ and maybe 3 in 0-100.

Everybody bring your big saws!! i want this one to be awesome like it usually is!
Last time I think I had 4-8s and 4-10s. Cost was 250.00 so just keep that in mind. Then there is the food that will most likely cost me a bundle obviously depending on show. If I have a good showing with plenty of ported and hot saws then it will be worth it.

Last time I think I had 4-8s and 4-10s. Cost was 250.00 so just keep that in mind. Then there is the food that will most likely cost me a bundle obviously depending on show. If I have a good showing with plenty of ported and hot saws then it will be worth it.

In other words, always take some cash with you to throw in that hat at any GTG you go to:clap:

Well, im betting this one will turn out pretty nice:msp_thumbup:
how much are the cants each?

Hehehe Fred was egging me on for plenty of cants. I just wanted to remind him there would be enough but not a semi load of them. But donations will be excepted. Thanks Brad

Finally a GTG close enough to attend. Ive never been to one. Would love to see how some modded efcos compare to the big boys, and maybe gain some insight on how to do better. Hopefully i wont have to work. Anyone else that works plan on callin in sick? lol

If you squint, an apostrophe looks like a drive link... Probably explains why "cants" don't last long. :hmm3grin2orange:

Bill,

I really enjoyed your last GTG. My body temp is now in the mid 97s and the doc says it may return to normal by early 2013. I may return depending on Duncan's interests. He's grown in the last 2 years and has been more interested in wimmin than saws. Hum, who's the adult in the family?

joat

PS: Oh, did Fred ever leave or is he still on site?

Latest posts

Back