chainsaw addiction is there a cure?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey troll, I ran a KD2159 awhile back and it was the best feeling and balanced saw I have run. Wonder why the 2159's handle wouldnt work on the 357xp?

Last edited:
As far as I know, they don't attach to the right side of the saw at the same place, but I may be wrong , as my info is from the 372/2171 etc.....

Ghainsaw addiction... is there a cure?

It's a well known, documented fact: Men and boys, love spinnin' toys! If they could make it so you could watch the blades on lawn mowers spin under the deck, they'd sell more of 'em, and make more happy wives.

Self proclaimed addiction expert here. The questions to ask are

Do you hide saws about the house? Do you get the saws from different dealers so they won't suspect you have an issue? How many saws do you have that don't work? How many are going to be something great someday? Do you go out of your way to not tell a loved one about a saw you purchased. Does your saw get fueled before your kids get fed? Have you bought a new saw before trying out the one you just got?

It goes on like that.

If we are discussing 12 steps.. I just answered yes to a few of those questions.... do I need a sponsor????!!!

Back