Chainsaw burning too much oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep those stickers work the same and they will triple the price of the saw too. So they are good for resale. I'm currently working on a Super Magnum XP saw. It will probably sell for at least $2k.
Is this your "personal" saw?

Nah its right on track.
200w.gif

He needs to replace the muffler flux capacitor and add stihl Poulan pro magnum xp stickers.

So I put a couple of gti stickers on my 180 and it has a turbo lets try it with a 90 cm blade

Well i pulled the drain plug on the side ,someone filled the saw all the way up with oil !!! no wonder it smoked ,the piston must have been splashing the stuff all over the cylinder walls !!!!

I have the same problem mine uses a lot of hydraulic fluid first i jused 32 now 36 grade shud i try 46

1474576691319.jpg
I only use echo brand oil. 32 parts oil to 1 part gas. Just like the bottle says. Saw must be defective because it has smoked since new and it goes through plugs like crazy.
Hm here in europe you can buy flacons for 5 literyou throw it in and your ready

Try some marvel mystery oil and seafoam. Don't forget to change your oil filter every 5000 miles. I use Fram filters on my saws.

jeepers you guys have it all wrong, its obvious someone switched the bar and recoil from side to side and the saw is running backwards. switch them back and it will no longer smoke, or if your in a hurry to get to cutting just hold the bar and cut with the handel!!

Latest posts

Back