Chainsaw class.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pa Pa Jack

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this in case anyone in the Greenville, SC area is interested.

Vemeer is having a chainsaw class on 10/08 in Simpsonville area. It's only $25 for the class. It includes lunch. The class is all day so it should be educational. I registered on their website at Parts | Vermeer Mid Atlantic

For $25 I will teach you everything you need to know it won't take all day and we will actually cut wood instead of sitting in lawn chairs listening to people talk,hell i'll even buy you Mcdonald's for lunch.

For $25 I will teach you everything you need to know it won't take all day and we will actually cut wood instead of sitting in lawn chairs listening to people talk,hell i'll even buy you Mcdonald's for lunch.

Better only be for half a day, you'll spend the second part on the toilet after Mcnastys!! CJ

I think that is a great idea. Us outdoorsmen for the most part, take things like that for granted. Most young men nowadays never have the opportunity to learn how to properly use such things as that.

No thanks, I saw your truck parked at an Irish pub and called the owner. :jester:

Is there any certification resulting from taking the course? I am waiting for a class so I can get certified to use a chainsaw on volunteer trail work in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Is there any certification resulting from taking the course? I am waiting for a class so I can get certified to use a chainsaw on volunteer trail work in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

I think, if I read the add right, there are points for credit upon completing the course.

Latest posts

Back