chainsaw nicknames

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly I just point and say " That one", sometimes I don't even speak, hoping for the day I don't have to point.
I stenciled numbers on the 3 20's but it hasn't helped one dam bit. When asked which number I want I point and say " that one".

I work with a lot of other companies, and everybody has got a couple (or more) MS 200's laying around. usually with dull chains, running poorly, or missing parts.

Mine is a WMD, and I wrote DAVE on it in big letters with a sharpie. always sharp, tuned and ready.

Got real tired of others grabbing "the good one".:chainsawguy:

our groundies name there rakes:laugh: the one that comes ta mind is (babygirl) aka chris's rake with the bend in e'r:yoyo:

Lol. Man, how do you find a grounddog that actually "knows his role" as they say??
im a lil:confused: the role is ta get the tree in the box;) i let grounders climb and and the climber does ground work;) give the ground team a chance ta get there feet off the ground! let em at something a little scary/tall or a good walk to the tips and they quickly learn there role as groundie:laugh: tree-work is a team effort and when there is time to spare let em get a lil exposure such as chunking down a log than can be thrown or climbing out the bucket to throw a top. give them a chance to be in your boots. our entire ground team can and does a lil climbing when we can spare some time

My dad has a 335 Husky that I have a few names for but Im not allowed to pot them on this site.:censored:

Mad Mary is about the best so far but a little femine for an 088 ? if
it was running a 25 inch bar i would understand as it would be a mad c**t

We haven't named our saws but we did at a "company" I worked for years back. The 018 was "Baby Dog", the 020 was "Little Dog", the 066 was "Big Dog" and the 036 was, of course, "Hot Dog."

i like the baby dog, big dog etc i have to pole pruners "the pig" which is an extra long extendable one, its a f***ing pig to use and a med sized one called "the piglet" coz its easier to use and kind of cute.

There's 18" of snow on the ground here with the temp hanging around -18 (-38 wind chill). I have plenty of tree work to do but screw it...I'm staying inside and reading arboristsite today.

Latest posts

Back