Chainsaw pet peeves?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When someone runs their saw without an air filter or filter cover. :surprised3: :cry:

When they dont follow the starting instructions and flood it. Nahhh, dont need no 'structions! Just pull the trigger WOT, no primer bulb or choke.

How about people that continue using a saw so out of tune it won't idle and they keep the throttle wide open between cuts to keep it running.

I hate it when I see people doing that, :dumb2::badpc:give me the saw so I can fix it you damn boob.:wtf::angry:

How about people that continue using a saw so out of tune it won't idle and they keep the throttle wide open between cuts to keep it running.

I fixed someones saw for them after I found them doing that. Though tbh I am guilty of it only because i didnt bring my tools to adjust the carb and it was my only saw on me at the time. It was adjusted soon as I got back to my tools though.

When someone runs their saw without an air filter or filter cover. :surprised3: :cry:

When they dont follow the starting instructions and flood it. Nahhh, dont need no 'structions! Just pull the trigger WOT, no primer bulb or choke.
20160325_190707.jpg uh oh I se a 026 and a echo without a filter cover

There is no such thing as clean, only cleaner.
I worked construction with a guy who would show up spotless every morning with slicked hair, a white t shirt, and blue jeans. The rest of us showed up somewhat clean on Monday and were probably dirtier that the equipment by Friday. He did have a way of getting out of physical labor though and he might even have had some dust on his clothes by the end of the day LOL.

Here we go today's complaint.

Few weeks back I muffler mod and tune a saw for a friend. Last night he shows up with seized crank bearings. Says he had some 2 stroke in a bottle didn't know how much but added it to a gallon of fuel from the garage. From the color and feel of the fuel I'm guessing a 100:1 mix ratio.

Latest posts

Back