Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowtie

Bowtie

Gearhead
Here's a picture of my two big-boys taking a break on the log after doing a little milling today. View attachment 72281

Dusty I see you are milling cedar. I have a bunch of trunks of good cedar I was thinking of milling, but Im a rookie at milling. What type of chain do you use? I was thinking of using my 064 to mill some, and maybe the 7900.

dustytools

dustytools

Addicted to ArboristSite
Dusty I see you are milling cedar. I have a bunch of trunks of good cedar I was thinking of milling, but Im a rookie at milling. What type of chain do you use? I was thinking of using my 064 to mill some, and maybe the 7900.

I was just using standard full-comp chain on these. The finish is a little rougher but it mills it just fine. These are gonna be used for a trailer deck and sides so the rougher finish will be welcomed. Under normal circumstances I like to use the ripping chain from Baileys. Its very affordable and does a real nice job. Either of your saws should do just fine.

Last edited:
Bowtie

Bowtie

Gearhead
Here is my favorite saw. Just got the DP muffler cover today. Cant wait to try it in wood!
attachment.php

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Here's a picture of mostly my saws at the PNW GTG...........Bob,,, I would have brought a few more but I only have a 3/4 ton PU :greenchainsaw:

BOB I suppose your description is accurate,,,, LOL!!!!

thanks for posting the Pic of my 084:clap: :clap: :givebeer:

Here is Twinkle with Spokesmodel.

Slow P ,,,, Twinkles Spokesmodel is HOT!!!!!!!

Last edited:
RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Thanks.
It ran at the PNW GTG, missed a few beats. Cut good.
Neat old saw. :cheers:

Hey Bob how are yas????? yer dern tootin that 07S Ran Good,,, It Really did,,, nice clean old saw!!!!

You guys realize How many regulars are in that picture???

I see,,, Chowdozer, Farley9n, bigbadbob, wood4heat, flea, Haywire Haywood, bookerdog, SpottedOwl's Better half (LOL) and a few others I cant make out!!!!

Last edited: