Chainsaw survey

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took it myself.Let us know what you come up with freestyle mx.It occurs to me though,If one was to carry a Stihl along as well you could use that as you wouldn't mind prying,standing or beating on it:hmm3grin2orange: ;)

Just took it myself.Let us know what you come up with freestyle mx.It occurs to me though,If one was to carry a Stihl along as well you could use that as you wouldn't mind prying,standing or beating on it:hmm3grin2orange: ;)

Tough crowd here.

Took the survey. Keep us posted. If this makes it to the prototype phase, please send pics!

I think that what ford832 is really trying to say is that a Stihl would be able to withstand this type of abuse.:biggrinbounce2:

Howdy,

Took the survey and wish you good luck. A picture of what you come up with would be worth a look.

v/r

Mike

I took the survey as well. Since I'm no expert, I must be an amateur. :) I too would be interested in seeing what you have designed.

I'll add to Fish's comments --

Go to college

GO TO CLASS (that's the secret)

Finish college.

Good luck to you, come back here and let us know how you did on the engineering project. And wear PPE whenever you are running a saw.

I took the survey...there are lots of variables to this situation..I'd be curious to see how something like this would work,but I very rarely get a saw hung,and when I do,it's usually fairly easy removed...Any pro will determine where his saw will get stuck before he puts it into the cut,and do whatever possible to avoid it...Although it still happens to the best of us...I wish you the best of luck..We wouldn't have half of the technology we have today if not for people doing experiments

look to the past...

Many years ago Husky sold an attachment that was an exhuast powered jack used to wedge standing timber...I forget what the name of the accessory was. Ponder that it is really hard to get a bow guide pinched in the kerf. I took the survey, good luck with your project, and remember that all progress is made by the unreasonable man!:popcorn:

I took the survey, and i wish you luck on your project, it's nice to see a local student reaching out to the community, I'm from loudon myself.:)

Latest posts

Back