chainsaws survive - cars didnt make

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
Reaction score
Big storms in Ohio today. All saws ok, but lost at least 3 cars in the barn rubble. No power yet, using gen. Just had to share with the good people here and some friends i have made here.
DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

Saws made it in the corn cribs. Where the white doors are. lol.
DSCF0069.jpg

Where abouts are you in Ohio? I'm in Monroe, Michigan. We didn't get as much flooding as I've heard and seen in Toledo. Had a few tornados come through though. Sorry to hear about your big mess, there. Glas the saws are ok. ;)

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE CARS WHERE NNNNNNIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terribly sorry:mad:
Andy

That's something no one likes to see. Those are some VERY nice and rare rides. Hope you have at least some kind of insurance to cover the loss...Irreplaceable to say the least. I know how it feels, especially if you have worked hard and put much time and sweat in them just to see it in a loss...SORRY to see it Bro!:(
Ron

Sorry to see that, you have my sympathy. Put the saws to good use and rebuild better than before. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you and yours can look to the opportunities of the future.

Well I'm glad the saws made it my friend; hope you had a ton of insurance on those beautiful cars and the barn too. Tom

Sorry for your loss. Hope you and all your loved ones are OK, that is the important thing at times like this.

Sorry for the loss of your barn and cars. I had a good size - 12" diameter - Ash limb snap and hang on the roof of the house, but thankfully no damage done. It was rockin and rollin in central Ohio late yesterday afternoon. Sustained 50-60 mph winds with torrents of rain. I hope you are able to salvage and restore your cars.

Best wishes to you and yours.Truely sorry for the losses,Old cars are close to my heart as I have restored a lot of them and when anything happens to any of them it is a bummer.Keep your chin up,you had them lookin sweet,you can do it again.Glad the saws survived.

Back