Charity Cut at the Oneshot ranch! Feb 25-26 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had fun yesterday, woke up still a litte sore today. Thanks to everyone for a good time yesterday. Here's the start of the pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just this morning I was thinking that we should start a new thread for all of this charity cutting. What do you all think? We could name it something like The Wisconsin charity cuts for innerfaith caregivers, or something along those lines. Or The charity cutting and eating in Wisconsin thread.

I was thinking that when Denny takes delivery of the next batch of logs we could start a new thread-OR-make a generic Interfaith thread for all work in progress......:msp_confused:

Finally got my computer to play nice with my camera, here's some pics.

Wetgunpowder and DennyInterfaith cutting some small stuff to length, Pele55 and Andydodgegeek in the background:

P1010933%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Pele55 Fiskarizing some wood:

P1010934%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Smalltreecutter and son hard at it (STC's son had to leave early, wasn't in the group shot):

P1010935%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Grizzlyadams86 in his trademark bright yellow shirt playing king of the wood pile:

P1010936%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Although we say we're doing this to help our fellow man, this is the REAL reason we do it :hmm3grin2orange:

P1010937%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Denny's dad and Sarahdodgegeek working the splitter. I spent my day splitting with Sarah, she's a slave driver. (Sorry about that stick to the side of the head! I blame the gloves, I'll bring better ones next time!) Denny's dad still likes to help, not sure how young he is, but not too old to enjoy a little wood work!

P1010938%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Thanks also to Fatness, who didn't make it up this time, but sent his 2 way splitter along. We made good use of it. That little machine just takes whatever you throw at it.

The weather was warm, too warm by the time we were done, but at least the rain held off till Sunday night. We got a downright deluge, complete with small hail Sunday night to the tune of almost 5" where I was camping at. Here's what the upper part of the campground looked like Monday morning, that puddle's about a foot and a half deep. I was gonna get some shots of the flooded lakeshore/lower campground, but the battery died in the camera before I could. Good thing campers are up on wheels...

P1010939%2520%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Unfortunately I am stuck in the house today, but I can hear what is going on outside and I don't know how you guys keep it up. I honestly don't know what Interfaith would have done without you. Denny and his dad could never have even thought of keeping up or even would they have known where to start. Thank you again. Thank you is never enough. Barb

Barb needs her own user account! BarbInterfaith What do you guys think?

I'm hoping to get to on of these.

Someone needs to bring a suppersplitter.

Looks like a lot of work got done!

I was thinking that when Denny takes delivery of the next batch of logs we could start a new thread-OR-make a generic Interfaith thread for all work in progress......:msp_confused:

I prefer option number too. It's pretty easy to see when a thread is updated because it's bold in your settings list if you subscribe to it. sometimes it's hard to keep up with the threads when they get changed from time to time. personally, I like it when everything stays in the same place. Then I'm not searching for it all the time. and stuff. all yeah Boyd- I forgot to say thanks for getting everything arranged. I didn't think a memorial day activities like that was what I was looking for, but turns out it was exactly what I needed!

Barb needs her own user account! BarbInterfaith What do you guys think?

I'm hoping to get to on of these.

Someone needs to bring a suppersplitter.

Looks like a lot of work got done!

How do I get my own account? Every time I open Arboristsite it comes up with DennyInterfaith. How do I change that. I can't see any "join" or "register"..Help ! ! :msp_confused:

Barb, way up on the top right will be a log out button. If you press that and log out, it will say "register/login" and you can sign yourself up. Just make sure Denny has his password before ya do that!

How do I get my own account? Every time I open Arboristsite it comes up with DennyInterfaith. How do I change that.

Barb, way up on the top right will be a log out button. If you press that and log out, it will say "register/login" and you can sign yourself up. Just make sure Denny has his password before ya do that!

Is there an issue with having 2 accounts and the same computer ISP address. What tid the Dodgegeek family do?

Philbert

Is there an issue with having 2 accounts and the same computer ISP address. What tid the Dodgegeek family do?

Philbert

We didn't have any problems. When I want to be on here I have to log in like everyone else and when Sarah wants to get on I need to log off. Can't both be logged in at the same time on same computer. But we can have one on the computer and the other on the phone which is what we often do.

We didn't have any problems. When I want to be on here I have to log in like everyone else and when Sarah wants to get on I need to log off. Can't both be logged in at the same time on same computer. But we can have one on the computer and the other on the phone which is what we often do.

I think I did it. I am BarbInterfaith. Wow ! ! I feel like part of the gang, even if I don't have a chain saw. I do have cookies though.

Welcome to the black hole!

I think I did it. I am BarbInterfaith. Wow ! ! I feel like part of the gang, even if I don't have a chain saw. I do have cookies though.

Great idea! :hmm3grin2orange:

Welcome to the black hole! Where we all spend our time and learn to spend our $$$ on saws that we don't need!

REP sent!

How about having one opened in IE and another opened in FireFox? Works for fb.

WOW I completley missed the last cut. That week was 85 hours at the new job and could of used the break to get away and come up by you guys. Next one that gets going PM me so I can keep it on the calender.

Beefie

Latest posts

Back