Charity Cut at the Oneshot ranch! Feb 25-26 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Main St Cafe in Siren @ 0700. GPT has the new 7910 fueled up and ready to rock!:rock:

Unfortunately I am stuck in the house today, but I can hear what is going on outside and I don't know how you guys keep it up. I honestly don't know what Interfaith would have done without you. Denny and his dad could never have even thought of keeping up or even would they have known where to start. Thank you again. Thank you is never enough. Barb

Thanks to the dodgegeeks, Steve NW WI, pele and pele jr, smalltreecutter and son, polkat, Grizzlyadams86 and Dennyinterfaith! Even with the hot weather we we able to finish our goal to clean up an area for 50 cord of logs that Denny will have delivered in the near future! It was great of you to donate your time during a holiday weekend for this great charity!:cheers:

Barb, we missed seeing you out there today, but we thoroughly enjoyed the caramel rolls and cookies as usual.

I'm camping with limited internet service, I will get pics up tomorrow afternoon.

I'm sore. We did alot of work, had some fun, and ate too much. Thanks for the hospitality Denny, Barb, and neighbors Terry, and Connie. As always good eatin'. Everyone that wasn't there missed out on some excellent cinnamon rolls. And we had bacon. MMM bacon.:laugh::laugh:

We also had LOTSA cookies!!!!! MMMM cookies!!!

I love cookies... And rolls...
aee6c7ff-849f-2732.jpg
aee6c7ff-84bd-912b.jpg

Gol Dangit! Missed another one! I never opened this thread cuz I thought you guys were still talking about the charity cut from last winter. Until just now and here I find you guys used an old thread to discuss a new event. Dang it all.

Maybe next one. How bout somebody pm me when ya do the next one? Unless you start a new thread that is.

Ted

Just this morning I was thinking that we should start a new thread for all of this charity cutting. What do you all think? We could name it something like The Wisconsin charity cuts for innerfaith caregivers, or something along those lines. Or The charity cutting and eating in Wisconsin thread.

Latest posts

Back