Charity Cut at the Oneshot ranch! Feb 25-26 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it is short notice and everyone is real busy-but I would like to put together another crew later this month. We would like to cut, split, and deliver wood directly to people who are served by Interfaith in the Grantsburg area. It is not cost effective to haul the wood to Denny's then have him turn around and haul it back. I'm hoping to get some guys together on Sunday May 20th to get this done. Also Denny is close to making a huge score on some loads of 100" oak and needs a spot cleaned up to stack it at his place. Maybe Sunday May 27th for that. They really liked the response they got last yaer when we were there during the annual garage sale they have Memorial Weekend. Any helpers out there? I don't want to do this all by myself with pele!:laugh:[/QU

Pele junior will be home!!! he can work...

If you are going to be there on the 20th for sure let me know and me and Sarah will be there. I have a skidsteer with a grapple I could bring along if it would be helpfull. I dont think we have plans for memorial weekend not sure yet. I wouldnt mind coming over and cutting for a day or two.

If you are going to be there on the 20th for sure let me know and me and Sarah will be there. I have a skidsteer with a grapple I could bring along if it would be helpfull. I dont think we have plans for memorial weekend not sure yet. I wouldnt mind coming over and cutting for a day or two.

The extra skiddy would be handy to get the wood to the landing at the south end of the property!:cheers:

So who is going to be coming to play this Sunday?

Looks like a skeleton crew for Sunday. Andy you can be the head skeleton!:hmm3grin2orange: Denny has contacted 3 people in the Grantsburg area we can deliver wood to. With the weather forecast of HOT HOT HOT hopefully we can be done early in the afternoon. I have a dump trailer lined up so it should be an easy load and unload operation.

I will apologize now for my poor skid steer operating abilities, I am fairly new to it. Hope the folks dont mind a little dirt with there wood. Or should I say hope they like a little wood with there dirt.

I will apologize now for my poor skid steer operating abilities, I am fairly new to it. Hope the folks dont mind a little dirt with there wood. Or should I say hope they like a little wood with there dirt.

i can run it if need be.. i have one or two hours in a skidsteer!!!

Back