Charity Cut at the Oneshot ranch! Feb 25-26 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks from Interfaith too. It may look like we have a lot of wood, wait, we do have a lot of wood, but in the next few years we will be seeing to it that people are warm during our cold, cold winters.:smile2:

20th is a no go. I'll be down in IA at the Nationwide races.

I think we are camping in Trego memorial weekend, might be able to run over to Dennys on Sunday for a while.

Correction. We're camping @ Birchwood Beach, just down the road from JD's place. I should be able to make it up Sunday AM for breakfast and some work. Forecast is scattered showers/storms, 77 for a high, but you all know how reliable forecasters are.

What are we planning? Sawing, splitting, some of each?

I looked on the weather channel and it is calling for a high of 79 and a 30% chance of isolated t-storms. Me and Sarah are planning on comming. Should I bring the skid steer?

Both front tires are off the skidsteer right now. They are supposed to be getting tubes put in them. Not sure if they are done or not.
I am supposed to take the wife to Duluth for the Blessing of the Bikes and a BBQ. I haven't taken her on a ride yet this year.
Not looking good for me.:(

I'm in for the morning, don't plan to stay for lunch though. Gonna get back to drinking beer in the lake. There's a slim chance I'll bring some help along, but don't count on it.

Breakfast at the Main Street? Can't guarantee I'll make breakfast, but if not I'll meet up at Denny's.

me and junior will be there until about 2 pm... the weather on channel 9 said 90degrees and muggy!!! fat burning weather..

Back