Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Talked to DennyInterfaith last night. He has got a logger that will give Interfaith Caregivers an AWESOME deal on 10 cord loads of oak that is being cut only a few miles from his place. They have enough money raised for 5-6 loads and they will hold the price for up to 10 loads until Sept. Road restrictions won't come off until mid May-so nothing can be hauled until then. I know it is getting to be a busy time of the year but how about another GTG to help Denny git 'er dun!:msp_thumbsup:

What time during the summer was Denny guesstimating on cutting it up?

To me it doesn't matter when, if I've got no plans for that day I'd be glad to drive up and help cut again.

The sooner the better-The way the weather has been we will be going from winter directly into summer. Maybe 1 day sometime before the end of May? We cut 5 loads in one day last fall. Can't see why we couldn't do it again!:msp_thumbup:

Talked to DennyInterfaith last night. He has got a logger that will give Interfaith Caregivers an AWESOME deal on 10 cord loads of oak that is being cut only a few miles from his place. They have enough money raised for 5-6 loads and they will hold the price for up to 10 loads until Sept. Road restrictions won't come off until mid May-so nothing can be hauled until then. I know it is getting to be a busy time of the year but how about another GTG to help Denny git 'er dun!:msp_thumbsup:

You guys are doing a fine thing. Again. :clap::clap:

I will come if at all possible. What is Denneys name here or could someone PM me his phone number.

Wetgunpowder,

Where is this going to be? What day during Memorial weekend are you thinking?? I have some time off around then and if it's not too far away I'd be happy to come over. Let me know..

Wetgunpowder,

Where is this going to be? What day during Memorial weekend are you thinking?? I have some time off around then and if it's not too far away I'd be happy to come over. Let me know..

Looks like we are planning on Sat May 28th. Denny said they have a garage sale fundraiser going on Friday and Saturday so he may be occupied with that. The cutting site is between Webster and Danbury WI just off WI Hwy 35. Thie is about 30 miles straight east of Hinkley, MN

Last edited:
Looks like we are planning on Sat May 28th. Denny said they have a garage sale fundraiser going on Friday and Saturday so he may be occupied with that. The cutting site is between Webster and Danbury WI just off WI Hwy 35. Thie is about 30 miles straight east of Hinkley, MN

Bummer...I'll have to plan on attending the next one Denny has. Our annual trip to visit family in Chester, VA starts Memorial wkd & into the first part of June. Somebody take some pics if you have time!

Count me in, with the caveat that if this weather keeps up like this, my buddy may have me ratchet strapped to one of his tractor seats to get crops in. Sure hope we're done by then, though!

Brad and or Crewcab, grab a couple fishing poles with the saws and call it a vacation. Take a couple days and we can get ya some good fishing in. Musky opener is the 28th up here, might as well cut wood that day and let the rookies have their day first.

Hey gunpowder, turns out I won't be able to make it that day. Sorry! Hopefully be able to make it another time.

Latest posts

Back