Charity cutting for Interfaith Caregivers 10-10-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
We will be cutting firewood again for Interfaith Caregivers on Oct 10th. We are hoping AS members who will be attending woodyman's GTG on Sat Oct 9th will stay in the area and join us on Sunday for a day of firewood cutting in Danbury Wi. The cut site is about 25 miles east of Grandpatractor's for those of you who have been to his place.

WGP-Count me in.

I've been waiting for some timber to come along and try the 036 rebuild on and seat the rings in good!

I got it on my calendar. Hopefully not gonna be chasing combines around a cornfield that day. I have already informed fearless leader that I'm out for the 9th for the GTG - guess I can just tell him it's an all weekend deal.

It now appears that I have an unfortunate conflict with the GTG on the 9th (darn work), but will try to make it to this event. Put me on the list to get directions.

Philbert

I got a neighbor that had shoulder surgery this summer and it looks like Heavy fuel and I will be helping them out the week before on the 2nd of October. Maybe ever Pele55?

WGP send me directions too when you send it to the other volunteers!

Those Dolmars are pretty hungry saws from what I remember-better get an extra semi load just in case we run out of timber to soon. :)

Well you can count me in. It looks like it is going to be a three day weekend for me.I will come up on friday, don't no if I am going to go over to Woodymans or go over by the glovers for friday. I should go over buy wetgun powders shop on friday and see were all the BS is made, I mean all the quality work, :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:Or swing buy treemonkey and drop off the 090G . I don't no, there will be a lot of miles put on the old dodge that weekend for sure.

Beefie

b.s at boyd's

we run a very tight ship at wet gun powders shop!! Todd and I keep things running very smooth.. Fridays are really bad because we have to watch grandpa tractor also... just kidding it is all fun.. anyone who can make the the cutting on Oct. second wood be great.. let grandpatractor know.. this was one of my co-workers.. it will be fun and appreciated

Wish i could join it but im a far away off from wisconsin area beautiful country up there though have relation up there in abbottsford curtiss owen withee area and oshkosh area

i heard on the news that there is a flood up there just making sure everyone is ok

we run a very tight ship at wet gun powders shop!! Todd and I keep things running very smooth.. Fridays are really bad because we have to watch grandpa tractor also... just kidding it is all fun.. anyone who can make the the cutting on Oct. second wood be great.. let grandpatractor know.. this was one of my co-workers.. it will be fun and appreciated

2nd or the 10th?

Back