Check out this overloaded pickup!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bama

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Karlstad, MN---Where the earth meets the sky.
I was coming back from deer hunting and saw this pickup both days. First time it was at a gas station. Today it was in his yard. It is loaded with split oak. You Ford guys will be able to tell if it is 1/2 or 3/4 ton, but looks like a light pickup to me. He had two pickup trailers loaded just as high. Nothing was tied down!

Looking at the garage it looks like he must say his prayers before he heads out. That might be the trick.

I always thought it was impossible to get a full cord of firewood into an 8' pickup...... until now.

A couple weekends ago i saw a guy pick up 2 ton of pellets with a half ton chebby. I shoulda got a pic.

The more populated the world gets, the more stupid people there are. :dizzy: :dizzy:

I took this photo yesterday when I was hitting the yard sales looking for chainsaws. Not the best quality photo from the camera phone, but you can tell what it is. The vehicle is an S10 blazer with the top removed.

Latest posts

Back