Chi-Com saw in action !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonUK

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok so I was browsing the tube and found this

YouTube - Chainsaw Action

Firstly its one of the chinease ones. Secondly do they even know how to use it ? Amazed me how good it was cutting though. Bitta of a screwed up handle though

Two ways for things to go wrong...

1. He cuts his leg off.
2. The saw seizes up from being way too lean.

Anyone wanna make a poll for this? Feel free to use these two listed things that could go wrong. :cheers:

LMAO, the first guy had his pants tucked into his knee-highs. :)

Second dude thought he was the local pro and did'nt look much better than the first guy. Weird, beginner-type, cutting methods. Asking for some kickback.

I wish someone could post a vid of some real pros so we could give a good critique for once. :) Nah, I'd rather just keep dawgin these dummies.

LMAO, the first guy had his pants tucked into his knee-highs. :)

Second dude thought he was the local pro and did'nt look much better than the first guy. Weird, beginner-type, cutting methods. Asking for some kickback.

I wish someone could post a vid of some real pros so we could give a good critique for once. :) Nah, I'd rather just keep dawgin these dummies.

It's not nice to remove the bar on your saw and dawg people with it...

There's got to be 1/8" clearance between the piston and cylinder. Anything less and
it would have already seized. That baby is LEAN!!!

Last edited:
Nice one-handed action with the tip in the wood, digging in his pockets....thought for sure it would kick right into his forehead.

Wow.

Latest posts

Back