Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have much else I can let go of as it's mostly parts for my runners. But I do have this hyway 52mm BB P/C kit I got from the Viking before I got my oem p/c kit for my 372xp. It ran well on mine and is very clean. I also havView attachment 465195 View attachment 465196 View attachment 465199 View attachment 465201 View attachment 465203 e a small14" stihl picco chain that was floating around in my tool box its dirty but was never used i think it was for my ms170 when i had it

I see its claimed, Thank you anyways.

Early morning gift-lint
New unused Farmertec MS441 50mm cylinder kit - just returned by a guy who bought it hoping it would fit an 038 Magnum (whaaaaat?)
2 labels and 82 pounds of packaging tape on the box, I cant resell it. These are very nice from the new generation of cylinders.
would probably benefit from a set of Cabers - 1 available

Tool Pouches - 1 CLAIMED 1 AVAILABLE

http://agcustomgunleather.com/store/
Custom USA handmade 38B sized black 1 1/4" black with nickel rounded buckle - use their sizing instructions carefully, I ordered and wore it for a week and then realized I stupidly measured without having the IWB on during the measure and that Dave plus Glock is way too fat for the belt and had to order another. Claimant should support at least the first handful of amendments.
If you grab it up to sell on Ebay, may your scrotum atrophy and rot. - CLAIMED

still up from yesterday
Farmertec big bore MS660 / 066 cylinder kit - 1 CLAIMED 1 AVAILABLE

Fatass Gollum

Dang an 066 bb kit. Would be sweet for my 066 but the OEM is perfectly fine. Hopefully someone has a popped one they can ressurect with it.

I got some cotton liners for hard hats I would like to offer to someone who wears a hard hat for their day job. These make any hat comfortable and are washable.

IMG_20151130_090923044.jpg

IMG_20151130_090948959.jpg

ok guys here is my list,,, I will cover shipping as long it is going to the lower 48 states,,,,, please pm me if you all want any of it since that will be the best way to get ahold of me right now,,,,, ohhhh yea,, mom is doing better right now,, as most of you know she had breast cancer surgery Monday so I am trying to keep myself going and worry about her,,, ok,, here we go
stihl sprocket with clutch,, 1121 640 2000 is sprocket number,, clutch only number is 1120,, I believe it came off a ms250 325 pitch
gas caps mostley older huskey I believe,, opinions are excepted
44mm psiton,, has very small scuff look at pic,, rest of it is new looking
2 sprocket rims,, new,, 3/8x7,, if I remember right they are for the 346xp I had,, please 1 per person
jama carb same as wt215,, may need to have a kit put in it
stihl un adjustable carb off ms170,, missing pump side single screw
9 14" Oregon safety chains 3/8lp 50 gauge,, plenty of usable teeth on each one
riding mower air filters,, have 3 of them,, measure 4 1/2 x 7 1/2 , these are new,, had them for my 15 horse Kawasaki engine in a john deere
sorry for not being super sure on some of this,,, I cant remember what they where for,,
View attachment 464445 View attachment 464446 View attachment 464447 View attachment 464448 View attachment 464449 View attachment 464450 View attachment 464451 View attachment 464452
everything is spoken for now,,, merry christmas to everyone

wait guys,, just found something else,,,, have some older belly button lint free to a good home,, free shipping world wide

Back