Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early morning gift-lint
New unused Farmertec MS441 50mm cylinder kit - just returned by a guy who bought it hoping it would fit an 038 Magnum (whaaaaat?)
2 labels and 82 pounds of packaging tape on the box, I cant resell it. These are very nice from the new generation of cylinders.
would probably benefit from a set of Cabers - 1 available

Tool Pouches - 2 available

http://agcustomgunleather.com/store/
Custom USA handmade 38B sized black 1 1/4" black with nickel rounded buckle - use their sizing instructions carefully, I ordered and wore it for a week and then realized I stupidly measured without having the IWB on during the measure and that Dave plus Glock is way too fat for the belt and had to order another. Claimant should support at least the first handful of amendments.
If you grab it up to sell on Ebay, may your scrotum atrophy and rot. - CLAIMED

still up from yesterday
Farmertec big bore MS660 / 066 cylinder kit - 2 available

Fatass Gollum
Dave, I would love a tool pouch if available.

I'm glad to see some non saw stuff being put up. Now to find something I can gift.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

wait guys,, just found something else,,,, have some older belly button lint free to a good home,, free shipping world wide
you tryin to undercut my market bro?
not cool, not cool :)

AND THUS BEGAN THE LEGENDARY LINT WAR OF 2015, LOOKING BACK PERHAPS THIS TRAGEDY COULD HAVE BEEN AVERTED.....

I got some stuff to put away and some lint to ship today so I wont be back on till late or early.
play nice and bare knuckle bouts only till I get back
IMG_0758_zpsdpunfle3.jpg

nobody wants one of these I am guessing, cause saw guys hate T-shirts

available in "I love the earth and cutting down trees" Safety Green and "lifeless, ageless, timeless, lets listen to The Cure and burn black candles" Grey

size options include:
Full Figured Faller (3XL)
Svelt and Sexy Like Dave (2XL)
Barely Able to Buck (XL)
So Very Very Frail (L)

CLAIMED!! check back tomorrow if my checkered past as a carnival barker and pseudo-surgeon has taught me anything, you gotta ration the free Tees :)
IMG_0760_zpss0gt64sm.jpg

I got some stuff to put away and some lint to ship today so I wont be back on till late or early.
play nice and bare knuckle bouts only till I get back
IMG_0758_zpsdpunfle3.jpg

nobody wants one of these I am guessing, cause saw guys hate T-shirts

available in "I love the earth and cutting down trees" Safety Green and "lifeless, ageless, timeless, lets listen to The Cure and burn black candles" Grey

size options include:
Full Figured Faller (3XL)
Svelt and Sexy Like Dave (2XL)
Barely Able to Buck (XL)
So Very Very Frail (L)

1 total available
IMG_0760_zpss0gt64sm.jpg
Did you have one in each each size? Cause I could use a So Very Very frail in Safety Green!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely love a triple-fat green one, Dave!
grab some lint :)

Did you have one in each each size? Cause I could use a So Very Very frail in Safety Green!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
check back bro, I got a lot of giftin to do this season :)

Not sure why givin' stuff away is so much fun, man I love this time of year!!
Gollum and delicious veggie soup with leftover ham :)

Latest posts

Back