Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say as others have already, this Christmas giving thread is just amazing! From the simple funny things that escalate like the spatula giveaway to the woods port offered up by Mastermind, just real neat to be a member of this site and see the gestures of the good folks on here. Keep it up boys, the reading is most entertaining and generous

Wow, I feel for you guys that ship for your business. Packing so USPS doesn't destroy your goods is an art form. Everything is ready for the Postman!
View attachment 465343 View attachment 465344
I hate shipping, it's the worst part of being in this business, I gave away a port job and a giant spatula so I feel giddy with Christmas joy. Now I gotta find another big ass spatula. Lol

I like them too.

Nothing like a vid of a nice old muscle saw getting pizz blipped in the garage! :)

I started with my dads 5200... Until it had a run-in with a red oak rolling into it and busting up part of the case & covers a couple years ago. :/ still in a box downstairs until the right time/parts come along. :)

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

zMk987W.png

Plenty out there, you just need to look.

View attachment 465391

Before anyone asks, these are NOT being given away.
I think he was referring to the tool pouches, not the old green muscle. I highly doubt JMS was offering his 42/5200's to me. Just mentioning that he had them. :)

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back