Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo! I tried to edit as soon as I could but all items are claimed but the PowerCare grinder! Merry Christmas and keep posted! I have more items but am hesitant to post after that hoorah.
Christmas is 3+ weeks away. Pace yourself! (Pretty soon people will have nothing to offer but dryer lint . . . .)

Philbert

Oops
Self explanatory. If you want it, be patient as I will need to assemble a shipping box
image.jpeg. Recipient found
Prodigy brake controller. I have the Honda Ridgeline connector, GMC Acadia, and universal.
image.jpeg
And the odd one. An old waffle maker, complete, might work, never cared much. If you're into that kind of stuff, here you go.
image.jpeg

Im hitting the sack tonight, and I will be deer hunting tomorrow afternoon when I get off of work. I have a couple goodies coming up tomorrow evening- stay tuned!
Good luck. Supposed to be cold here on the river in northern Ky. Couple of guys here at work will be in Adams County tomorrow.

Good luck. Supposed to be cold here on the river in northern Ky. Couple of guys here at work will be in Adams County tomorrow.
Thank ya. I got a nice 7 point after work on Monday. It was a good hunt, I buried myself in a brush thicket, and played the wind. He was within range of me for about half an hour before I took my shot.

Almost complete Farmertec kit for 026, minus the fuel line.
1448823223743_IMG_20151129_114039_109_zpslhp6aw1x.jpg

This is still up for grabs.

the 026 is my weakness i have 2 runners and 6 or 7 parts saws ill work on this winter

Latest posts

Back