Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REMINDER

This thread is about giving and sharing. This message is not intended to target anyone individual. However, if you're camping out in this thread just waiting for what you can snatch, and have already grabbed a handful of items, that's not real cool. It's been brought to my attention that several of you are doing just this.

Please do not reply to this post. We don't need this to turn ugly with a mob lynching. Just take the reminder in stride and let it go.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

REMINDER

This thread is about giving and sharing. This message is not intended to target anyone individual. However, if you're camping out in this thread just waiting for what you can snatch, and have already grabbed a handful of items, that's not real cool. It's been brought to my attention that several of you are doing just this.

Please do not reply to this post. We don't need this to turn ugly with a mob lynching. Just take the reminder in stride and let it go.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hi Brad did you get my pm ?

REMINDER

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Dibs!!! ... wait. What are you giving away? I'm confused.

Dibs!!! ... wait. What are you giving away? I'm confused.
you beat me to it :)

And if someone thinks I am giving away the precious, well then some one has been handing out the Christmas hallucinogens :)
In the spirit of the season, she is MINE, MINE, MINE!!
:)
Gollum Grinch

0fb009a03ae1c8d88c68a300359fa721.jpg
4 adapters here fellas. 2x 14mm to husky, 2 12mm to echo.

Latest posts

Back