Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright I'm gonna put up a chance for a custom fixed blade knife made by me mkinslow in my shop. Pick one of the five patterns that will be pictured below and I'll make that knife and hand made leather sheath and ship it anywhere in the lower 48. And a special note it might get to you before or after Christmas as I have a full time job and I do the knives on the side and as a hobby so family and work does get in the way. O and the first pm wins. Thanks. Merry Christmas Ps these are all between 6-61/2 inches great for every day carry (EDC)View attachment 466526
That is very awesome however I believe that you should do this lottery style like I do my chain vise. That way all who truly wants the knife gets a fair shot.

I cannot agree with Philbert more, there are some truely generous people on here that have helped me out all throughout the year. @Jason Smoot in particular comes to mind. Back around April I was on the hunt for a piston and cylinder for a 262XP project. Jason had a PRISTINE early non deco MAHLE cylinder that he just sent me, wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. Others that have helped me out in one form or another include but are not limited to @Mastermind @c5rulz @spike60 @Duke Theiroff @Definitive Dave and I am sure that I am missing many others but cannot think right now. Everyone on here is awesome and I wish I could give all of you something for Christmas. Maybe next week things will slow down a little bit and I will have a chance to dig through the shop to find something to offer up.

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas,
Joe
I consider everyone here a friend until they prove different. I like to give stuff to those who help me. I have claimed two items here this year. A t-shirt and the Fiskar 27 axe. Both guys who gifted those will receive scotch brite balls. Not because I owe them but because it feels right to me to send something in return even if it's something as small as that. So I want to thank those who are true givers. When work slows down next week I'll have more items to give.

Alright I'm gonna put up a chance for a custom fixed blade knife made by me mkinslow in my shop. Pick one of the five patterns that will be pictured below and I'll make that knife and hand made leather sheath and ship it anywhere in the lower 48. And a special note it might get to you before or after Christmas as I have a full time job and I do the knives on the side and as a hobby so family and work does get in the way. O and the first pm wins. Thanks. Merry Christmas Ps these are all between 6-61/2 inches great for every day carry (EDC)View attachment 466526
Wow. Sure hate I missed this one. That would have been a fantastic addition to my collection. Awesome gift!

Can't wait to get the No. 3. Thanks again mkinslow!

Merry Christmas!

Thats incredible! Make sure and post a pic of the finished knife!
heck yeah I would love to see some "in process" pics too if you have think of it now again while working on it.
handcrafted goodness is something that is not prized enough anymore and I am endlessly fascinated with how things are really made
awesome gift!!

Latest posts

Back