Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DexterDay , can you post a pic of the decal I made for your toolbox. Your pics are better than mine, would give these campers a better idea of what my fine craftsmanship looks like lol.

Here is the decal on muh toolbox at work.....[emoji8]
8b4e3a5deaf43ab7e8ae2864def6c031.jpg

[RANT] What's frustrating to everyone else, is your constant "what's frustrating to me" posts. Follow the thread, or don't follow the thread. It's your choice. But I've seen about enough of your belly-aching, because you choose not to. Dang dude. Enough already. Folks have been pretty chill this year compared to last year. Seriously. You're the only one complaining. Right now, as I type, there are 677 users on AS. Do you really think that you can walk away for three hours and something NOT be claimed by the time you come back. Think logically, Cuz. Unfollow the thread if it bugs you that much. You've already stated once that you're not participating, and now you're stating it again. God bless you for giving throughout the year. You're a cool cat, and I like your posts, but man oh man, you're letting this thread get inside your head for no reason. Let it go, bro. Just walk away. [/RANT]

The Ignore feature is a beautiful tool, it works in every thread, every time.

Back