Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

What was done to a regular crank to make it "ultralight" performance crank? What saw was the crank to?
I sent him a crank with pieces missing out of the big end bearing to use in building me a hybrid, I didn't realize it when I boxed everything up :)

I sent him a crank with pieces missing out of the big end bearing to use in building me a hybrid, I didn't realize it when I boxed everything up :)

"Pieces missing out of the big end bearing? "

You mean you took out a couple balls, or the shields? What pieces do you take out of a bearing?

I was gifted this very nice craftsman 3.3 last year. It has been on my shelf for the whole year. I really wanted to get a new cylinder on it and use it, but I haven't found one and have to many projects going. So if you can use this, it is yours. Just pay the shipping and don't sell it off on ebay! Hahahaha
I believe @MS460WOODCHUCK wanted this last year after it was gifted to me. So he has first shot.

Steven. View attachment 466870
pm sent

Claimed

I've got 2 of the chains pictured up for grabs. They are Stihl 84link .50 full skip full chisel chains for a Stihl 25" guide bar/ 24"Husqvarna
They are slightly used, but I'll throw a fresh grind on them and cover the shipping to the lower

Attachments

• IMG-20151204-03154.jpg
    IMG-20151204-03154.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 58
...First international responder can claim a scrench pouch/t-shirt wonder kit!! Only L, XXL and XXXL remain, all the XL guys are sneaky fast campers :) I got shipping on this worldwide.
I will direct winners via PM to the new Lint XP...
What does a "scrench pouch/t-shirt wonder kit" look like?

Just asking out of curiosity as I wouldn't know what to imagine under that term! :)

Latest posts

Back