Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have to be a holiday 1 pack, I drank the other 5. :drinking:

I will have to pass, the Mrs. said I have enough barley pops, thanks anyway. I think someone in the tent city said they were thirsty sitting around a fire or looking at stars or something like that..;)

Going to have to pull up my tent for a little while, going to my wife's company Christmas party. I still have the p20 parts-handle, case, crank, oiler, flywheel, piston might be usable, some other little parts also available still. Four paws informed me the shindaiwa muffler I have offered up is off a 550 or 680. He is being kind enough to let any others have a chance to get it before him though. May have a NOS husky 2100 chainbrake part available, will look in a couple of a days and post if I do.

Guys, C'mon lets move back to what this thread is about and leave the complaining and belly aching to the Belly Aching Post, It's Christmas time, It's the most wonderful time of the year, the song says so.....

And on that note...All of the tools bags and axes gifted from me earlier are leaving MT today! Merry Christmas guys!
There's a Belly Aching Post!? How have I missed this, my favorite pastime.

Come on now boys, let's gather around the fire. @rms61moparman

campfire-cooking-for-preppers.jpg

Crazy day here, no internet till after 3:00 so no packages got shipped, Took my son to the Dr and had sushi for lunch.
Got the pellet stove fired up I may have cheated moving it into the shop.
IMG_0806_zpssaij6yya.jpg

IMG_0811_zpsjejqzq75.jpg

IMG_0817_zps3i1otgty.jpg

Had to go buy some R38 insulation to try to keep some of the heat in the mostly open eves of the garage, it helped a lot.

A baby box of Carburetors arrived :)
IMG_0808_zpsfbzxgdtf.jpg

first camper to PM can claim an 026 flat top carb, an 044 HD16 clone carb or a Husky 272 carb

I did manage to dig out the powder coated recoil I forgot to send Randy and the crank I need to send Jeremy to replace the ultralight performance crank I sent the first time :)
IMG_0813_zpsnrybifo6.jpg

I may get all inspired tomorrow and do a teardown video on splitting an 044 12mm crankcase and you guys can meet my shop manager Marv.
I also found a nice 046 freshly powdered crankcase so the pic of the 046/460 most in need of a replacement crankcase (that you will actually use and rebuild, not some net photo of a bulldozer on top of an 046, though that would be fun to see as well), will be the winner.
First international responder can claim a scrench pouch/t-shirt wonder kit!! Only L, XXL and XXXL remain, all the XL guys are sneaky fast campers :) I got shipping on this worldwide.
I will direct winners via PM to the new Lint XP.

Does anyone have a nice functional WJ-42 I can borrow for about 6-8 weeks?

Crazy day here, no internet till after 3:00 so no packages got shipped, Took my son to the Dr and had sushi for lunch.
Got the pellet stove fired up I may have cheated moving it into the shop.
IMG_0806_zpssaij6yya.jpg

IMG_0811_zpsjejqzq75.jpg

IMG_0817_zps3i1otgty.jpg

Had to go buy some R38 insulation to try to keep some of the heat in the mostly open eves of the garage, it helped a lot.

A baby box of Carburetors arrived :)
IMG_0808_zpsfbzxgdtf.jpg

first camper to PM can claim an 026 flat top carb, an 044 HD16 clone carb or a Husky 272 carb

I did manage to dig out the powder coated recoil I forgot to send Randy and the crank I need to send Jeremy to replace the ultralight performance crank I sent the first time :)
IMG_0813_zpsnrybifo6.jpg

I may get all inspired tomorrow and do a teardown video on splitting an 044 12mm crankcase and you guys can meet my shop manager Marv.
I also found a nice 046 freshly powdered crankcase so the pic of the 046/460 most in need of a replacement crankcase (that you will actually use and rebuild, not some net photo of a bulldozer on top of an 046, though that would be fun to see as well), will be the winner.
First international responder can claim a scrench pouch/t-shirt wonder kit!! Only L, XXL and XXXL remain, all the XL guys are sneaky fast campers :) I got shipping on this worldwide.
I will direct winners via PM to the new Lint XP.

Does anyone have a nice functional WJ-42 I can borrow for about 6-8 weeks?
A wj-42? Is that something on a Ford Escape? Cuz I'll go pull one off the ol' lady's car if'n it'll help for a couple months

Latest posts

Back