Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your coal should arrive shortly ;)
Rolling?

CoalMontage2768845787.png

2) the first one to post asking for something does NOT get it. For a day or two the OP collects PM requests for their gift and then picks a random name.

I would even update my original gift post with the names of people in the running, and the winner, so we can all see who is getting what.
That gives everyone a chance, instead of just going to the "campers".

Bummer, that was my idea for some things I was planning on listing. After getting requests I was going to let my son pick who got what. Seems like people could do that on their own though instead of having a moderator have another task. I also have something I will deliver so it will have a driving distance attached. If you are doing the giving, you can choose how you do it. Also, I noticed the dryer lint is in high demand, I have a small trash can full of it for a good home, delivery is only $50.

Shea

This is my second year here and second time seeing this thread. I love the idea and everybody's generosity. I don't have a ton of stuff to give, so each year I've given one item and received one item and them I'm done and like watching what everyone else is giving. Sad that more people don't see it that way and it's funny how several folks in this thread I haven't really seen post much anywhere else in the forum until this rolls around. Anyway, this has kind of been ruined for me so I'm done with this thread. I have received one item from a generous member and I still have the Husky 2100 full wrap available if someone needs it, just pm me.

I've been following this thread from the beginning and I haven't claimed anything even though there is a lot of cool stuff being given away. And I won't because I don't really have anything to give away and I will slowly save and buy the parts to get my projects going. What I do want to do is give my THANKS to all of the generous people on here that share their knowledge all year long. I have learned so much about saws on this site and that knowledge cannot be bought, but is given away free here all the time.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

John

If you have a complaint, please send a message to SVK. He has offered his services should there be a need. Until then, let's keep this thread focused on what it's about...GIVING. Let's be done with the complaining and move on.
Yes we are here to help (all of the mods).

Let's stop the complaining now and keep posts on topic.

Latest posts

Back