Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibbs on Dexters blue toolbox with the key, sockets, drill bits, spray cans, and all the tools !! :hi:

OK, OK .............. if I am grabbing too much .............. I can let ONE of the drill bits go to whoever asks first in a PM

Dex .............. PM coming, I got an idea on how we can ship that to me

:buttkick:

Have a few more items kicking around the tool shed, I'm request you pay fro the ride to your location.
1. aftermarket coil for 394/395
2. Lot of Husqvarna 61-272 parts flywheel, carb, intake, carb block, studs, oil pump
View attachment 465723 View attachment 465724 View attachment 465725
3. Custom bucking spikes for 262 this is regift from a year a two ago they work great but I cant close the lid on my tool box that saw rides around in the truck. - Already spoken for
View attachment 465726

Spikes are gone still have other stuff and a fuel line and card groment for 021-025

Jereemy

OK fellas back to the giving!!!!!
d5912de48396fa04b886d7e2c4259ca0.jpg
any y'all need a well used 2186 2188 top cover?? I'll send it yer way!
If this is still available, can I please receive it?

Man, I say camp out if you can. Verizon has decided I don't deserve the inter-webs at home so I'll give my time to you guys. Between early in the morning and breaks here at work I have to get my fix. I'll search through some stuff at home and the shop and see what we have to give. BTW, the forest service will allow you to camp at one site for up to 14 days before they want you to move, not that they really care.

Shea

PS--If someone only came up with an app that alerted the user to auto claim gifts on this thread.........

I guess everyone should check with Shane before they claim anything. He apparently has nothing better to do than keep a record on who is getting what. He will let you know if you have the rights to a item that is being given away and that you can use it.
Too funny !!
Also ............ if anyone needs any advise on chains ............. he says his are awesome

I guess everyone should check with Shane before they claim anything. He apparently has nothing better to do than keep a record on who is getting what. He will let you know if you have the rights to a item that is being given away and that you can use it.

Who is Shane???

Latest posts

Back