Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Shane???
Has a monkey holding a gun for an avatar, has thin yellow - allmost orange-ish chicken looking skin, makes long worded whiney posts, cries alot in those wordy posts, still lives at home with his mom, says he files a mean chain, easy to get stirred up, and missing a few ruffled feathers

Know him ?

Attachments

• Scared.png
    Scared.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 54
Guys, C'mon lets move back to what this thread is about and leave the complaining and belly aching to the Belly Aching Post, It's Christmas time, It's the most wonderful time of the year, the song says so.....

And on that note...All of the tools bags and axes gifted from me earlier are leaving MT today! Merry Christmas guys!

Guys, C'mon lets move back to what this thread is about and leave the complaining and belly aching to the Belly Aching Post, It's Christmas time, It's the most wonderful time of the year, the song says so.....

And on that note...All of the tools bags and axes gifted from me earlier are leaving MT today! Merry Christmas guys!

Yes I thought we all went camping in our tents by the fire. We were all being nice now all warm and cozy. Who's fixing breakfast, wait I already had mine what time is lunch?

Has a monkey holding a gun for an avatar, has thin yellow - allmost orange-ish chicken looking skin, makes long worded whiney posts, cries alot in those wordy posts, still lives at home with his mom, says he files a mean chain, easy to get stirred up, and missing a few ruffled feathers

Know him ?

Just so that everyone is clear, this is a different "Monkey with a Gun" avatar and different person than Randy (@Mastermind ).

relax on the drama or ill go visit with my mom although i have seen a few nice looking women on there but all female dogs they are

Where's the Christmas love, lol. Are you sure you aren't getting mixed up with your 562 ;)

Meant no disrespect, that is your 55 in my profile picture.........but the fact remains, if you get your II stroke smoke from a saw molester, it is gonna have shavings in it, and you gotta filter them out before use.

Meant no disrespect, that is your 55 in my profile picture.........but the fact remains, if you get your II stroke smoke from a saw molester, it is gonna have shavings in it, and you gotta filter them out before use.
It was taken in the true spirit of Christmas:D

Your coal should arrive shortly ;)

I have this app on my iphone, Tapatalk... It posts notifications to my home screen every time someone posts in a followed thread.
I'm busy all day, unlike some campers, so when I do look at my phone there are like 50 notifications for this thread.

When I do log on to read them it's just a lot of banter. I have to go back 2-3 pages just to see what's being offered. Maybe there is a thing or two posted for giving or claiming, but the rest is just banter.
I don't expect to catch the "gift" posts right away; it's obvious that there are at least some people with the ability to jump on here all day long. When 6 minutes after something is offered someone is asking for it there's no chance for the "working Joe" to compete. And that does seem a little unfair.

This might be too late, unless Brad starts a "new" Christmas thread... I propose two new rules for next year.
1) keep the banter to a minimum
2) the first one to post asking for something does NOT get it. For a day or two the OP collects PM requests for their gift and then picks a random name.

I would even update my original gift post with the names of people in the running, and the winner, so we can all see who is getting what.
That gives everyone a chance, instead of just going to the "campers".

Latest posts

Back