Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have some oak burl and some spalted maple also.
I have some tiger maple, maybe some birds-eye and plenty of walnut laying around. I think I used all my quilted, but I'd imagine a knife scale wouldn't be large enough to really show its figure. More than willing to send a piece, just say the word.

early mornin christmas spirit
lets gift a new in box Meteor piston and cylinder kit with engine base for the Stihl MS390, would also fit the MS290, MS310, 029, 039
first DIBS!! in thread gets this one
ill get back t you in PM with details
I'd be all over that if I didn't already have the knife from mkinslow coming my way. Great gift there Dave!

I've got a couple items is like to give.
First is a real nice used 038 super jug. Looks to be a KS jug.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Second is a brake handle in good useable condition. I believe it fits 034 ms340 and or 036 ms360. I'm not sure. PN 1125 792 9100

I'll need shipping costs on these please. I'm shipping from Ontario.

I've got something none chainsaw related to give away for y'all. Not much to many but will be great for someone. The only catch is you most post a pic of something that's the same brand as my pic and you will receive what's in my pic;)View attachment 467429
Is this a Farmall I have sitting in my yard? I don't need it either, just wondering...
image.jpg

Back