Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes clint that looks like a farmall cub late 48 or 49 whats the serial number its on the right side above the axle

Yes that is a Farmall. It even has a lift... Rather Special.

i have a 48 cub in parts now needs motor redone sold my other one it was a 48 also and i mow with 1972 international cub 154 all the same motor

i want a super a my grandpa had one passed it to my uncle and he let it rust away to nothing the super a has the same motor has the same motor as the super c the cub has the old L head valves inside the block of the motor the super a is overhead valves cub motor is also 9 horsepower super a is in high 20s

no it will have a aluminum tag right above the right front axle beside the steering box

36895 and little over 38000 was serial numbers on the ones i had and have

i sold one of mine to a guy i work with who bugged me to death about it gave me more than i had in it also it was all original but needed painted even had the 6 volt system with magneto

I love the old farmalls. I've got my great grandfathers old Super M. It's currently completely torn down for restoring. He bought it brand new in may of 52. It's one of the first Super M tractors they made. The serial number is 1206 or 1209. The engine let go when I was about 5 yrs old. It sat in a fence row for over 25 yrs. I dragged it out several years ago and have slowly been working at getting the old girl fixed up. Someday it will be good as new or better....someday

New, Aftermarket Carburetor

Told that it fits STIHL 024, 026, MS240, MS260 type saws (?)
No brand or model markings. See pictures for more info.

Carb 1.jpg Carb 2.jpg Carb 3.jpg Carb 4.jpg Carb 5.jpg

*Send me a PM with your screen name, real name, and mailing address.*
- First preference is for someone who can use it on a saw now.
- Offered for the cost of shipping. Cash or USPS money order (sorry, I don't have PayPal).

Happy Holidays!

Philbert

Latest posts

Back