Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some stuff that was never claimed from page 9
3. Set of mako rings for an 046*********STIHL AVAILABLE*******
e7a0c1c366dde6fad00e2b3052f3ddd8.jpg

4. New old style air filter cover for an 044. Non -HD. *********STIHL AVAILABLE*******
48eb1ec7fabf6af1b2ab4894a8fca3bb.jpg
196e0554eb3d463ff60801db8801f378.jpg
7f7a27d3b89b6bc3ac2b27570391e38a.jpg

I have stopped following all the posts in this thread, but I just wanted to say I received my belt from Brad, and it fits perfect around my 34" waist. Funnily, the belt is labeled 38". The leather is very heavy and it feels great. Thanks again!

Happy Holidays.

If I'm not mistaken that is a "gun belt" where they often measure the actual belt size differently. It isn't a waist size, usually it's waist plus 4. Just a FYI for those wondering on gun belts...:)

Jon,

You're most welcome.

It is a pretty cool little guide bar, and definitely a "survivor".

I need go through my other bars, and stuff to see what else I have to pawn off on some of these other poor souls afflicted with CAD.
Yeah, Jon...def looking good hanging on my bookcase at work. :) Glad it found a new home.
fe4591ed0c2557d2af669f10a1511761.jpg

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I have a nice 32" Oregon roller nose bar, McCulloch mount. I decided I'm not going to use it on my SP81 and would like it to go to someone that has a saw to put it on.

I found a SP81 in a box about a month ago that I apparently received and never unpacked. I could use a bar for it... I would be willing to help on shipping.

wow how do you get a saw like that and never unpack it. super cool saw.

David

I rented out the house I used to live in and had the last load of stuff from there stacked in a bay of my garage at my new house. As I was sorting through it I found the box and opened it up and discovered the saw. I do not recall buying it nor do I recall who sold it to me.

Father in law has another super m that he keeps talking about putting his little bt4 Cummins in. That would be cool IMO with the turbo also
Cool!

My old man has a super m that's getting a 7.3L power stroke. He's already got the adapter plate machined, just need some spare time to put it all together.

I found a SP81 in a box about a month ago that I apparently received and never unpacked. I could use a bar for it... I would be willing to help on shipping.

It will be heading your way. Don't worry about the shipping. PM me your address.

It will be heading your way. Don't worry about the shipping. PM me your address.

Jeff,

That is very generous of you to "pop" for 5000 miles of shipping on a really cool bar.

The nice thing is, it'll still be in the same condition in 10 years, other than a layer of Kentucky dust.

I rented out the house I used to live in and had the last load of stuff from there stacked in a bay of my garage at my new house. As I was sorting through it I found the box and opened it up and discovered the saw. I do not recall buying it nor do I recall who sold it to me.
Can I show this post to my wife? This could be my ticket out of jail :laughing:

Back