Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Jon...def looking good hanging on my bookcase at work. :) Glad it found a new home.
fe4591ed0c2557d2af669f10a1511761.jpg

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Nice display! Super cool Poulan Micro XXV Jim Beam decanter!

Thanks for sharing the picture!

I found a SP81 in a box about a month ago that I apparently received and never unpacked. I could use a bar for it... I would be willing to help on shipping.

You honestly don't have a bar for this saw? Perhaps it is misplaced in your hoard, waiting to turn up, like the saw itself?

Jeff,

That is very generous of you to "pop" for 5000 miles of shipping on a really cool bar.

The nice thing is, it'll still be in the same condition in 10 years, other than a layer of Kentucky dust.

I have to agree with Jonathan. Santa and his elves are saddened that this bar will be relegated to the back of a grain truck, never to see wood again.

The nice thing is, it'll still be in the same condition in 10 years, other than a layer of Kentucky dust.

I find if I hang them vertically less dust can accumulate...

You honestly don't have a bar for this saw? Perhaps it is misplaced in your hoard, waiting to turn up, like the saw itself?

I have to agree with Jonathan. Santa and his elves are saddened that this bar will be relegated to the back of a grain truck, never to see wood again.

No bar with the saw, I just checked. In regards to running my saws, I suspect that I (and my saws) have been to more GTG's over the past 4 years than anyone on this site. Yes, there are saws in the back of my grain truck, but that is due to not having enough shelf space for all of them at my house. I am slowly reducing my fleet, I have sold 6 saws over the past 3 weeks.

7e576b3071697d2b33ac89f0419993b5.jpg
0bc1433164fe27a1b3dd01384373cafe.jpg
7230a9dfdaf972c664a385454d9a74c8.jpg

Up for dibs is Bianchi cordura belt holster size 5
Looks like it fits a medium frame "K" double action S&W with a 5-6" barrel
Will not fit N frame Smith or big Ruger.
Please reply to post and PM

Also still have the Western Auto Wizard for gifting 20 or so pages back
18295bbefde627b71208339855938a8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rented out the house I used to live in and had the last load of stuff from there stacked in a bay of my garage at my new house. As I was sorting through it I found the box and opened it up and discovered the saw. I do not recall buying it nor do I recall who sold it to me.

You might have CAD if.......

These will help "ring" in the holidays....
I offer two pair of Caber rings, 42mm x 1.2mm. They should fit an early 025. The later 025s and MS250s have a 42.5mm piston. Check your measurements to be sure they'll fit in your refresh/rebuild. I believe these also fit the FS450 trimmer and Solo 645.
These are really thanks to Definitive Dave - it's a long story. Suffice it to say DD stands behind his products 100%.

Back