Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The handlebar, clutch cover, and handlebar brackets all look to be Homelite SXL-AO and/or late XL-12 parts.

I could use the black fuel cap in the middle of the pic if it's not spoken for already.
The black one is spoken for. I have two or three of the gas caps left is all that I have left of caps. I still have two of the handle mounts left also

I don't have as much cool stuff as you guys, but in the Christmas spirit, here goes:

2-part transmission flush/conditioner. No idea how this works:
View attachment 466008

Two 041 coils. One is for the SEM ignition. The other is (I think?) for Bosch. No guarantees.

View attachment 466012

Generic Stihl Elastostart ripoff pull cord. 4.5mm. Ask me how I know it's 4.5mm and not 3.5mm. :-/
View attachment 466014

A Zama W7C carb. Needs kit, I'm sure. No idea what it came off of.
View attachment 466017

Two sets (only 1 set shown, but I have two sets/pairs) of generic Chinese flippycaps!!

View attachment 466020

All the above is still available, plus I found a MiniMac 110 in a bucket this week. Haven't played with it. At first glance, it looks complete. For anyone looking for a challenge.

image.jpeg

http://agcustomgunleather.com/store/
Custom USA handmade 38B sized black 1 1/4" black with nickel rounded buckle - use their sizing instructions carefully, I ordered and wore it for a week and then realized I stupidly measured without having the IWB on during the measure and that Dave plus Glock is way too fat for the belt and had to order another.

To be honest, I feel guilty taking an $80 belt from you. But since you insist.....I'll gladly take it :) I've always wanted some AS dryer lint anyway, lol. Thanks Dave!
I received a very nice HEAVY duty belt in the mail today. Thank you Dave! However, I'm going to have to re-gift it. I'm too fat too :( I would have to say that this belt would best fit someone with a 34" pants size.

Paying it forward, I have to get rid of some stuff that is taking over my spare room. I'd have a yard sale, but it's too cold, and most people aren't going to travel very far for this.

I know this is supposed to be saw related (I think), and I know it's a long shot that anyone wants this stuff, but thought I'd mention it here before listing it for free on CL and/or trashing it.

8 bed leg risers and a full bed skirt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449099768.224704.jpg

Iron
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449099817.631919.jpg

Poker set
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449099892.152928.jpg

Mr coffee grinder
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449099926.903876.jpg

Spice rack carousel
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449099998.406510.jpg

A bunch of full-body zip-front tyvek suits (size xl)

Rollerblades (size 11 men's)

Linksys gigabit 5-port hub
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449100239.410850.jpg

Eddie Bauer walking sticks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449100284.200452.jpg

Paying it forward, I have to get rid of some stuff that is taking over my spare room. I'd have a yard sale, but it's too cold, and most people aren't going to travel very far for this.

I know this is supposed to be saw related (I think), and I know it's a long shot that anyone wants this stuff, but thought I'd mention it here before listing it for free on CL and/or trashing it.

8 bed leg risers and a full bed skirt
View attachment 466296

Iron
View attachment 466297

Poker set
View attachment 466298

Mr coffee grinder
View attachment 466299

Spice rack carousel
View attachment 466300

A bunch of full-body zip-front tyvek suits (size xl)

Rollerblades (size 11 men's)

Linksys gigabit 5-port hub
View attachment 466301

Eddie Bauer walking sticks
View attachment 466302

Those Eddie Bauer Walking Sticks remind me of Randy Evans (@Mastermind) legs.........

Sad but most have gone that way?
Case is only one I know is made in USA. I used to drive by factory everyday.

Back